All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no, they were gold and black and white.
Darn, I remember at a southern california competition there was a light blue and dark blue team that was coed and absolutely amazing (from what I remember being like 10 or 11:D) ! I wish I could remember their name...

Darn, I remember at a southern california competition there was a light blue and dark blue team that was coed and absolutely amazing (from what I remember being like 10 or 11:D) ! I wish I could remember their name...
It could be champion outlaws! They were fantastic.

HAHA PCMegan, we're getting old! I remember when Tori started on Pee-Wee's at RC CLub Cheer... there wasn't even levels 1-5. It was Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced, and the levels Pee-Wee, Youth, Jr. Prep, Junior, Sr. Prep, and Senior.
I can still remember Quakes- and Rhonda started BLAZE a short time after. Club Cheer Twisters (where Kiara started). VCSC, Supreme, Titan Elite, South Bay, Champion Cheer, Mavericks, Motions/Pyramids/720, RC Club Cheer, Bladez, High Desert, So Cal Elite, Airborne, Pride, TVS, Magic, Cal Surf, Power, West Coast, Platinum, American CCG, Cheerforce, Fierce, Ca Bullets... the sad part is most of these gyms are either not around anymore. Some have merged/bought out other programs. Lordy Iv just aged myself :p
Awww great list , loved that we made your list of old gyms :D Oh I used to Own Airborne before I moved back to Florida.

My hubby, Casey Marlow and Adam Champion (now coaches at Cali) and Randi Vanderstraeten (coaches at Fierce) ran this gym. Titan was amazing!!! Still sad that program went under. : ( I loved watching them! This was well before me and Casey met! The good ol' days!

I felt all star cheer was fun between 1998-2007

My hubby, Casey Marlow and Adam Champion (now coaches at Cali) and Randi Vanderstraeten (coaches at Fierce) ran this gym. Titan was amazing!!! Still sad that program went under. : ( I loved watching them! This was well before me and Casey met! The good ol' days!
I remember when Casey was my coach and he introduced us to you at All Levels! I thought you had the cutest Hello Kitty necklace and the best heels. :D

I miss the cheers in the middle of the all star routines...NOT

Yes that was a downfall but at least it was an opportunity for all star teams to work on perfecting motions. So many all star teams from level 1-5 have terrible motion placement, although the stunts/tumbling are incredible

Yes that was a downfall but at least it was an opportunity for all star teams to work on perfecting motions. So many all star teams from level 1-5 have terrible motion placement, although the stunts/tumbling are incredible
what do you mean....you don't think pulling to hips and a twirl snap is a motion lol?

I miss the cheers, I came the season right after the industry stopped using them so I never got to say LIGHT, CAMERA, ACTION xxx :(

I miss the cheers, I came the season right after the industry stopped using them so I never got to say LIGHT, CAMERA, ACTION xxx :(
Somehow I never ended up actually saying it.....more of a halfway mouthing, halfway trying desperately to breathe type deal.

Eta: "it" meaning the cheer

Oh those cheers. :rolleyes:. When my baby was a tiny, lo these many years ago, she dutifully chanted crime and amitment instead of pride and commitment. I still laugh at her mangled version.

Back