All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Titan Elite was the gym who raised me to become the cheerleader that I was and I have so much pride in saying I came from there. I really felt that when I was at that gym, I was apart of a family. It's a shame that some cheerleaders spend their seasons chasing down a worlds ring and never end up becoming a family with their teammates. Looking back on my cheerleading career, I am so glad I spent it with programs that promoted the family aspect of cheerleading instead of the business aspect of cheerleading.

My hubby, Casey Marlow and Adam Champion (now coaches at Cali) and Randi Vanderstraeten (coaches at Fierce) ran this gym. Titan was amazing!!! Still sad that program went under. : ( I loved watching them! This was well before me and Casey met! The good ol' days!

And I should say... They ran that gym in Titan Elites last few years of them still being together. Prior to that I do not know their history, except that Michelle Fitzpatrick owned it.

And yes - Rhonda owned California Quakes! I had friends on that team! Man that was 11 years ago!!!!! "Rumble rumble, shake shake, go quakes, YEAH!" Will never forget when they did that cheer to the background music of "it's getting hot in here..."

I love South Bay Elite! In 2004 I was on RC Clib Cheer Silver Stars. Small all girl! Back when USA Nationals was the deal - when if you made finals you were excited cause you might be on Tv! Lol.

My hubby, Casey Marlow and Adam Champion (now coaches at Cali) and Randi Vanderstraeten (coaches at Fierce) ran this gym. Titan was amazing!!! Still sad that program went under. : ( I loved watching them! This was well before me and Casey met! The good ol' days!
casey is now coaching at cali?!?!?!

HAHA PCMegan, we're getting old! I remember when Tori started on Pee-Wee's at RC CLub Cheer... there wasn't even levels 1-5. It was Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced, and the levels Pee-Wee, Youth, Jr. Prep, Junior, Sr. Prep, and Senior.
I can still remember Quakes- and Rhonda started BLAZE a short time after. Club Cheer Twisters (where Kiara started). VCSC, Supreme, Titan Elite, South Bay, Champion Cheer, Mavericks, Motions/Pyramids/720, RC Club Cheer, Bladez, High Desert, So Cal Elite, Airborne, Pride, TVS, Magic, Cal Surf, Power, West Coast, Platinum, American CCG, Cheerforce, Fierce, Ca Bullets... the sad part is most of these gyms are either not around anymore. Some have merged/bought out other programs. Lordy Iv just aged myself :p

Back