All-Star Cancel Cheersport?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But it was summer. Drat. I suppose I'll try harder.

But no really all I said was that my mom....never mind. I just remembered That I looked and saw the poster has never posted, so I'm sure she hit it on accident

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh it was summer. Well there ya go. Get a picture with same cute dress and scarf as an accessory. Then rotate them summer, winter, summer, winter lmao (I think you look cute so I'm liking it)

There is a mega storm in the east that is still raging...gyms canceling is not just about Atlanta weather. I have gotten at least a foot or more of snow today and another storm is meeting this one to add 6-10 inches tonight. It's so crazy.

No flights left ny area today and some r cancelled tomorrow morning, so no seats to rebook.

There was a few flights that left laguardia one left at 7pm and one is leaving at 9pm it was boarding last I checked I'm flying out of Newark tomorrow late afternoon and praying my airline doesn't cancel but so far so good

I was sitting upstairs and could over hear the news say "If you're planning on flying to Atlanta anytime this week, good luck." Tampa International has canceled many flights there!

We managed to land from the uk early hours of this morning. Fair to say it was the worst experience ever! We were circling for hours trying to land. Good luck!

I think Stars are the only WC team that ever was supposed to be going and according to twitter it seems like they're hoping to still get there, as their flights leave tomorrow.

Ah, that explains why so many are at C4C. A few of their lower level teams will be there as well.

Well, I was unaware that any of the WC teams were ever schedule to go to Cheersport this year... According to my schedule, all of the WC teams are and was always scheduled to go to Delaware... even Stars!
nope WCSS was definitely supposed to be in Atlanta!!

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Back