All-Star Cancel Cheersport?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dzfcci.jpg

dzfcci.jpg

Don't know how I'm getting there, but I am going to Atlanta!
Have you considered a blowtorch?

We've officially started snowing at approximately 12:20 am here in NYC, but to be honest it's hardly sticking and mostly turning to slush. To be honest, though, we're set to hit lower 40s tomorrow, I doubt it'll stick long and most streets were plowed at last glance.

I think part of the problem was that even if flights were ok tomorrow morning, so many had been cancelled that it'd be hard to guarantee getting there in time.

We've officially started snowing at approximately 12:20 am here in NYC, but to be honest it's hardly sticking and mostly turning to slush. To be honest, though, we're set to hit lower 40s tomorrow, I doubt it'll stick long and most streets were plowed at last glance.

I think part of the problem was that even if flights were ok tomorrow morning, so many had been cancelled that it'd be hard to guarantee getting there in time.

Upstate it started snowing around 3:30 and then stopped for a bit. Around 11:30 it started up again and now it's really coming down (2am). Sometimes I forget that Long Island and upstate NY are the same state.

Our break starts tomorrow so I'm hoping it settles down and clears out before I leave at 7pm tomorrow. But I sure am looking forward to go snowboarding tomorrow morning. These storms have been perfect ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i got on the road about two hours ago, the roads are looking great. no snow sticking, no ice, etc. this is in western PA.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Just peeked out my window at 1030 am. Roads are a little slushy, but we've got sun and I live in Queens so I'm not surprised.

I'm still super surprised MT pulled out as early as they did. I would imagine, being further south than NE teams, they would have been able to drive/fly much easier. Maybe since they're a large gym they didn't want to risk trying to get everyone there?

And larger gyms mean more teams going. More teams = more parents bombarding them with "Are we going?" They probably made the early call for peace of mind.

Found out at 7 am that my flight to ATL is cancelled. Waited 2 hours oh hold with the airlines only to be told there are zero seats to ATL today or tomorrow morning. So I am presently in the car with 15 hours at least ahead of me. The joys of cheerleading!

I'm still super surprised MT pulled out as early as they did. I would imagine, being further south than NE teams, they would have been able to drive/fly much easier. Maybe since they're a large gym they didn't want to risk trying to get everyone there?

We had people planning on driving down yesterday afternoon and night. Some people had flights cancelled that were scheduled to leave last night and they needed to make new plans. It's easier to save the stress when roads are still covered here and it was still snowing.

Back