All-Star Cea Lake Norman?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
I'm thinking about cheering there for this season but I really don't know anybody who cheers there, the level teams they have and such. It would be about a 40 minute drive for me and I read the packet and it says teams have practice 1 day a week for 2 hours. Which would work out great for me if I have to drive out there! I would love to become a lady of teal, but I want to make sure this drive will be worth it. Can anybody give me any information about them?

My alternative would be Charlotte Allstars and I already know people there.

I just asked my friend and he said next year theres probably going to be a senior open 5, junior 2, and a junior 4 :)

I just asked my friend and he said next year theres probably going to be a senior open 5, junior 2, and a junior 4 :)

Thanks! I am too old for a junior team and I don't know if I'll have the skills for a senior open 5. I will check it out though

While each gym location has an "idea" of the teams that they will possibly have for next season, the final team makeups are not set in stone until after tryouts because the coaches never know what talent will walk through the door. Don't count yourself out of a spot on an Senior Open 5 team, because you may have more to offer that team than you realize. Tryout and see where you land (no pun intended):)

While each gym location has an "idea" of the teams that they will possibly have for next season, the final team makeups are not set in stone until after tryouts because the coaches never know what talent will walk through the door. Don't count yourself out of a spot on an Senior Open 5 team, because you may have more to offer that team than you realize. Tryout and see where you land (no pun intended):)

very very true, after i had moved from florida i was taking tumbling classes at my friends gym just because i wanted to stay in shape, and was actually asked to help out and fill in on a sr open 5 because of my abilities to base not because i had amazing tumbling. considering at the time my highest pass was only a tuck.

If anyone wanted to give me a run down of the gyms and the teams they had this season i would love to know! i'm just curious!

At the moment my flying is at a higher skill level then my tumbling. I think I'm just going to try out and see where I fall and if Charlotte has a better level for me I'll do that.

My girls did Lake Norman Sr Open 5 last year and loved it. 1 has great stunting dancing abilities but not the tumbling to go with it. Younger had all the skills needed to be on the team. It was a good mix of kids some who had all the skills and some who were working on skills. My friend Sarah coaches Lake Norman and she is amazing. Amazing coach and person. And believe me my kids didn't know anyone when they went either but, within a few practices had lifelong friends.

Being that you are too old for Jr's you'd make the Sr team no matter what level it is. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you Sarah's email.

Good Luck with your search!

if you want more information on CEA Lake Norman, I would contact Sarah McCrow.
her email is [email protected]
you can find more contact information at tealblackandwhite.com under the coaches section. She is really nice and would be willing to answer any of your questions!

My girls did Lake Norman Sr Open 5 last year and loved it. 1 has great stunting dancing abilities but not the tumbling to go with it. Younger had all the skills needed to be on the team. It was a good mix of kids some who had all the skills and some who were working on skills. My friend Sarah coaches Lake Norman and she is amazing. Amazing coach and person. And believe me my kids didn't know anyone when they went either but, within a few practices had lifelong friends.

Being that you are too old for Jr's you'd make the Sr team no matter what level it is. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you Sarah's email.

Good Luck with your search!

thank you! this helps a bunch.

Where are you driving from?

i'll be driving from concord.

Have you looked into Prodigy, Odyssey or Victory? Those are good prgrams in your area that would require less travel time.

Have you looked into Prodigy, Odyssey or Victory? Those are good prgrams in your area that would require less travel time.

Actually, Prodigy took over my old gym:) So I've known a lot of the people since I was 5 and the owners of Odyssey are my old peewee/ mini coaches. I wanted something different and away from some of the people around here seeing as most of them go to my school. A lot of politics and drama unfortunately.

i´m telling you. contact sarah and she can tell you everything you want to know about cea lake norman. she is the head coach there and also coachs senior elite. she knows what she is doing and is a great coach!

Back