All-Star Cheer Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 24224

I was wondering if anyone had done an allstar cheer summer camp. What did you think? Dd upu like it? Where was it? My friend and I are looking for one, preferably overnight and at a big gym. Also not like a team camp just one where you can just enroll as an individual.

I worked the World Cup Camp this past summer and it is awesome! Best coaching staff I've ever seen at one place! All levels worked hard, improved and had a blast!

How did they divide up the levels and how long was it and was it overnight?

I was wondering if anyone had done an allstar cheer summer camp. What did you think? Dd upu like it? Where was it? My friend and I are looking for one, preferably overnight and at a big gym. Also not like a team camp just one where you can just enroll as an individual.

Thank you for starting this thread. I was thinking about camps actually this summer, as I would love to include this as my CPs holiday gift. Would love to hear about some multi day or weekly summer camps at larger gyms 0r off site locations, like beach camp.

Woodward is on the east coast (Pennsylvania) and woodward west is on the west coast (California). It's a week long camp, so it is unfortunately pretty pricey.

Oh okay it sounds great but ugh cost :/

Thank you for starting this thread. I was thinking about camps actually this summer, as I would love to include this as my CPs holiday gift. Would love to hear about some multi day or weekly summer camps at larger gyms 0r off site locations, like beach camp.

No problem :)

Casey Hope yes, it was overnight. 3 days long and they divided the tumbling based on skills. Probably 5 or 6 different ways. It was fantastic!

Casey Hope yes, it was overnight. 3 days long and they divided the tumbling based on skills. Probably 5 or 6 different ways. It was fantastic!

That sound great :) did you go as an individual or as a team? And how did you register? It sounds amazing

That sound great :) did you go as an individual or as a team? And how did you register? It sounds amazing
I went as an instructor lol. The other staff members were top notch from several top programs from across the country. I will check on the dates and you register directly with the gym.

Please let us know about this one and any others. My daughter wants to do woodward but I'm looking for other options incase.

Back