All-Star Cheer Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went as an instructor lol. The other staff members were top notch from several top programs from across the country. I will check on the dates and you register directly with the gym.

Okay:)

I was wondering if anyone had done an allstar cheer summer camp. What did you think? Dd upu like it? Where was it? My friend and I are looking for one, preferably overnight and at a big gym. Also not like a team camp just one where you can just enroll as an individual.

Cheer Athletics offers summer camps for individuals.

Cheer Athletics Camps & Training

Thanks! Did you go to the one in PA or Cali?

My daughter went to the one in PA with two of her friends for a one week session. She went two summers ago. Our schedule didn't work out where she could go last summer but she is begging to go back for at least two weeks.

My daughter went to the one in PA with two of her friends for a one week session. She went two summers ago. Our schedule didn't work out where she could go last summer but she is begging to go back for at least two weeks.

okay thank you :)

Okay :) cause i want to go to one but i'm not sure which one/what it will be like
If you are already in Denver, you might want to check out Woodward West only because I imagine it would be cheaper for you to get to. The camp is great - if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

If you are already in Denver, you might want to check out Woodward West only because I imagine it would be cheaper for you to get to. The camp is great - if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Okay thank you and i might just do that :)

Babydonna is going to go to Woodward PA this summer. Daddydonna and I don't want to drive back and forth from PA to Charlotte twice, so we're going to hang in PA for the week she's at camp. What are some fun things for us to do around there? (This is going to be our summer vacay, as we won't be able to afford another one after paying for a week at Woodward for Babydonna. :rolleyes:)

Babydonna is going to go to Woodward PA this summer. Daddydonna and I don't want to drive back and forth from PA to Charlotte twice, so we're going to hang in PA for the week she's at camp. What are some fun things for us to do around there? (This is going to be our summer vacay, as we won't be able to afford another one after paying for a week at Woodward for Babydonna. :rolleyes:)
Hang out with the Amish. I kid you not, it's in the middle of nowhere. Tbh, I have no idea what lies west of Woodward since we hit it from the east. From our direction you drive through the Poconos so there's plenty of outdoorsy activities going on that time of year, but otherwise....NYC is about 3-3.5 hours away. What week are you thinking of sending her?

Hang out with the Amish. I kid you not, it's in the middle of nowhere. Tbh, I have no idea what lies west of Woodward since we hit it from the east. From our direction you drive through the Poconos so there's plenty of outdoorsy activities going on that time of year, but otherwise....NYC is about 3-3.5 hours away. What week are you thinking of sending her?
July 14th...

Back