All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm confused , is this in place of jersey cheer ?? Sorry if I'm a little late

Lifetime is only releasing the "pilot" episodes of both shows until they decide to continue with each show. So if you like the shows, go to Lifetime's Facebook/website and let them know you want to see more!

Midwest Magic mini's are fierce!!!Love them. Its not there fought that they can work that dance better then any other mini team. I think popping/shake gets inappropriate when you have your hands on your knees and your back is over and your popping/shaking for like 6 8-counts. Which they clearly don't do. And when it comes down to it the judges get tired of seeing the usual motion motion ripple dance and a head roll here and there, they want you to own and sell the dance and they are always looking for something different. S0 BIG ups to Midwest Magic's CHARM!

hey jw is there not going to be anymore jersey cheer?
but i am so excited to see this one 2 just taped it!

Hey everyone! Some of you have seen my posts about the new show on Lifetime following Step 1 and Midwest Magic's mini teams. Well just sending another reminder to watch it this Tuesday (April 12th) at 10 pm on Lifetime! Since there hasn't been any advertising focused on it, our gym put together a little commercial of their own!

Meet Hayden and Ivy. Two of the stars of Step 1's Mighty Mini Level 1 team! Can't wait for you guys to see them work!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150232501000809

I just set my TV to record....can't wait to see it!!! I think it's remarkable what our Mini's can do!

Midwest Magic mini's are fierce!!!Love them. Its not there fought that they can work that dance better then any other mini team. I think popping/shake gets inappropriate when you have your hands on your knees and your back is over and your popping/shaking for like 6 8-counts. Which they clearly don't do. And when it comes down to it the judges get tired of seeing the usual motion motion ripple dance and a head roll here and there, they want you to own and sell the dance and they are always looking for something different. S0 BIG ups to Midwest Magic's CHARM!
..I think you mean fault? And I'd wager they can 'work it better than most mini teams' because most other choreographers wouldn't give that much/that type of hip thrusting to girls 8 and under..that being said, the majority of the dance I didn't have a problem with and was kinda cute and they are some seriously flexible little girls. I'm interested to see if they touch on that dance, and don't be surprised if they do. It's reality TV, after all.

For everyone who did not read the thread but keeps asking: Jersey Cheer was a pilot. They only did one episode to see how the ratings were. If they were good, and people seem to really like it, they will do more. Mini!Cheer was the same thing.

Back