All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk95q6lxx8g

Here's a link to Midwest Magic's routine from CSG Super Nationals in March this season. They're definitely a talented group of girls and moved past my CP's team on day 2 of this competition. I'm a little confused watching a girl doing kick doubles and working a layout that's on their mini 1 team, but I guess that depends on what other ages/levels they have there. Dance is still not my cup of tea, but it is what it is.

i agree with you. it's not very interesting to see these kids and their little kid drama. i mean, spending that much time at the gym at that age is easy when your homework takes 10 minutes to do. i thought it was going to be these kick butt little kids. it's like front walkovers ):

YES very boring! we need a show on CT spirit and pro athletics mini 1 teams and ECEs mini 2 team! THEY ARE FIERCE!

if this show continues are they doing step one and midwest every show or will they go to different gyms around the country?

Love that my house is 4 minutes from Step 1 Allstars and I didnt even see a camera crew! BOOO :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk95q6lxx8g

Here's a link to Midwest Magic's routine from CSG Super Nationals in March this season. They're definitely a talented group of girls and moved past my CP's team on day 2 of this competition. I'm a little confused watching a girl doing kick doubles and working a layout that's on their mini 1 team, but I guess that depends on what other ages/levels they have there. Dance is still not my cup of tea, but it is what it is.
i just looked at there website the next team is juniors no youth so they probably felt shed be better off with minis but i think she may actually double team with youth because it looks like she has 2 uniforms? but even then its just level 2

i just looked at there website the next team is juniors no youth so they probably felt shed be better off with minis but i think she may actually double team with youth because it looks like she has 2 uniforms? but even then its just level 2

Kenzie is on the senior 3 team which used to be senior 4. and takes privates and works other skills. and the other uniform was from last year. this year we got new uniforms.

YES very boring! we need a show on CT spirit and pro athletics mini 1 teams and ECEs mini 2 team! THEY ARE FIERCE!

exactly! they are talking about how they are some of the best teams and i know a ton of kick butt mini teams that would really put on a show. and it's so scripted haha. like, let these kids have fun.

Back