All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"let's just mark with roundoff bhs tucks."
hahah that made me laugh.

but i can already tell i will not like this show. i know mini's is a competitive division, but this just gives me that feeling in the pit of my stomach that i can't explain.

Gahhh I am getting SO annoyed how they are depicting Gahanna as this dilapidated, poor area with the shots of the town they show before the Midwest Magic scenes. Gahanna is a really nice area! Maybe I'm ready too much into all of this, but it is really getting on my nerves.

i agree with you ! they make it look like itrs rich vs poor !

Its Kind Of Boring...

i agree with you. it's not very interesting to see these kids and their little kid drama. i mean, spending that much time at the gym at that age is easy when your homework takes 10 minutes to do. i thought it was going to be these kick butt little kids. it's like front walkovers ):

Gahhh I am getting SO annoyed how they are depicting Gahanna as this dilapidated, poor area with the shots of the town they show before the Midwest Magic scenes. Gahanna is a really nice area! Maybe I'm ready too much into all of this, but it is really getting on my nerves.

Yeah and then McKenzie's moms comment about those generous poor people and their 100 dollar bills didn't really help either

Back