-when fake hair falls out
-when shoes fall off
-flexed feet in jumps (guilty)
-skipping out on tumbling during comp.
-bad sportsmanship
-rude parents
-bad motions
-not showcasing flexibility

What do you wear to/from comps then? Especially if team comes into arena/venue 100% competition ready? Last time I checked, no magic carpet from car/bus.
Last night while i was "socializing" at the gym a mom showed me a pic of a pair of cheersocks she ordered online. They are basically a slipper with a hard bottom that goes over your cheer shoes. Not too sure how i feel about them. But my.cp tries not to wear her shoes outside if she can help it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last night while i was "socializing" at the gym a mom showed me a pic of a pair of cheersocks she ordered online. They are basically a slipper with a hard bottom that goes over your cheer shoes. Not too sure how i feel about them. But my.cp tries not to wear her shoes outside if she can help it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
I just have to pack her a pair of Adidas slides or flip flops and call it a day. I hate when they wear them outside as well and this whole "arriving competition ready" decree threw me for a loop a wee bit.

Bullies
Shoes and bows flying off
Sick people at competitions, spreading their germs and infecting everyone else
Coaches who yell and scream corrections while never getting off their posterior
Cheerleaders who crowd the bathroom sinks to do their hair/makeup so no one else can get to a sink

Oh, and flyers who don't want to fly so they cry the entire time they're in the air. Seriously, bring the kid down.

when a stunt doesn't hit at practice, but the coaches don't take it out or lessen the skill for the competition.. a lot of pressure

Smelly socks and dirty shoes. When i'm basing, I got enough to worry about, like making sure to breathe (almost fainting for holding my breathe), and I don't want to inhale your BO.

Bases complaining about their shoulders hurt because the flyers grab so hard. Like really? Be thankfull she is holding her own weight. Can´t stand, and i wasn´t sure wether to cry or laugh when i heard a base saying this.

I have said this before but it seems worse this season. Recording with an iPad while standing in the VIP section. Why yes, I'd just love to watch the whole routine through your iPad rather than on the mat, how did you know?

Back