All-Star Cheerleader With Cancer Fights To Stay On The Mat.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why don't you send emails with an order form attached to all of the gyms you can think of? I really believe you will sell lots of shirts that way.

We are getting info to sell shirts together now. Just have to make sure we do it the legal way as to not get in trouble with the IRS. We want to be legit. Thank you all for your support and I will post Shirt info ASAP.

My friend thinks we should try to get "prayforroyce" a trending topic on twitter :p
ACX athletes trended #teamRoyce during Battle Under the Big Top weekend and probably will every weekend he competes! The coaches all also wore his t-shirts one day at the competition.

cheerKT or acxjags...Will you guys be at Jamfest Indy, Cheersport, or NCA? After sharing this story with my daughter, she would like to meet Royce. Not only does she want to help sell shirts at our gym for Royce, she and some of her friends from her team would like to send/deliver some ICE shirts to Royce!

cheerKT or acxjags...Will you guys be at Jamfest Indy, Cheersport, or NCA? After sharing this story with my daughter, she would like to meet Royce. Not only does she want to help sell shirts at our gym for Royce, she and some of her friends from her team would like to send/deliver some ICE shirts to Royce!
Wow! How cool! acxjags could probably get you in touch with him, he owns the gym. Royce would LOVE that, he loves watching other teams and meeting new people! I believe his team will be at NCA, but don't quote me on that!

Royce competed in Atlanta Dec 11th weekend after his 4th week of chemo. He is to sit out or take a very limited roll in our next 2-3 events in Jan and feb with the hopes of being back on the mat for Dallas. His dream is to bring home a Dallas Jacket. He will be in the Youth Level 3 team for ACX (Called Prodigy) We are praying he is healthy and strong enough to be on the mat for NCA. We will be there and either way so will he. Thank you all for the support ---- I know his family will appreciate it. I will have shirt order info asap. The Price is $15 each (Cost to make shirt is $5-----so $10 from each shirt will go in a account for his family to use for Medical bills) I'll post inf as soon as its available.

Randy--- Go Team Royce TeamRoyce!!!!

Royce Tisdale----This driven (just turned) 12 yr old is under-going Chemotherapy due to having Lymphoma. He was diagnosed about 4-5 weeks ago. Even with his condition and treatment he competed at Battle Under the Big Top in Atlanta on ACX Prodigy Youth Large Level 3. He is such a brave kid with more passion for the sport of cheerleading than anyone I know. He is an inspiration to us all. We are going to be selling Team Royce tshirts to help with his medical expenses. Not sure if thats allowed to ask here but KING let me know if I need to delete. If its ok I will post info after I get the OK from King. Check out this news piece they just did on him.

http://www.wltx.com/news/comments.a...67_24135806_10150648139334867#f2aa2b34f429f0c

I shimmied this bc I think it's awesome of you to consider him and everything he's going through and want to help. I will watch the news story and look into getting a shirt. I lost my mom to cancer and watched her go through a lot w/such bravery and tenacity (that I'm not sure I would be able to do to be honest), so I have a soft spot for this..especially kids)

If you saw the story about one of my athletes that was battling lymphatic cancer and want to order a Team Royce Tshirt please email [email protected] and specify what size you want. If you are unable to pick up your shirt at ACX Columbia please list a shipping address and add $5 to cost of shirt.

Shirt is $15 (add $5 if you need it shipped to you and list address).

Shirt cost to make is $5 so $10 for each shirt will go to the family to cover medical expenses.

Thank you all for your support. He is an amazing athlete and an inspiration to us all. 12 yrs old, fighting cancer, enduring Chemo, still cheering and competing. Get it Royce!

Order cut off is Jan 20.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.138166,-81.171594

Back