All-Star Cheerleader With Cancer Fights To Stay On The Mat.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACX is now taking pre-orders for “Team Royce” t-shirts. All proceeds raised will go towards medical expenses for one of our athletes. Please click on the link below for the story covered by WLTX:
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=165107
Shirts are $15 each for sizes YS – AXL and $17 for sizes A2XL and A3XL.
If you are unable to pick up your shirt at ACX and need it shipped to you, please list a shipping address and add $5 to cost of shirt. Place your order by emailing [email protected]. Include your name, athlete’s name (if applicable) and size shirt requested. Please make checks payable to ACX.
All orders must be placed and paid for by January 20th.

wOu7f4DtJs6xQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I have to say I had the pleasure of seeing Royce compete twice this weekend (congrats on the win, BTW!) and I only have one word to describe him:

Fierce.

The whole team was fierce too. My jaw was on the floor. Hope he is doing well with his treatments!

Just a quick update, Royce is in Dallas with his team competing. He did it =) His team (ACX Prodigy) is currently in 2nd in Level 3 Large Youth. They hit today with the exception of missing 1 ball up prep.

PLEASE find them on the schedule and go support him tomorrow if you're there!

What an amazing story!!!!!!! Good Luck ACX Prodigy, and Royce!!! would love to order a shirt, are folks still able to do so????

What an amazing story!!!!!!! Good Luck ACX Prodigy, and Royce!!! would love to order a shirt, are folks still able to do so????
acxjags is in Dallas with his teams but I'm sure he will let us know when he gets back!

GO TEAM ROYCE! Get that jacket!

Aviator got the chance to hear Royce's story and see he and his team perform at Spirit of Hope and King of the Jungle. He is quite the fighter (and a great cheerleader too!). He's definitely been the subject of many an Aviator prayer for strength! Keep fighting Royce!

Royce's team, ACX Prodigy ended up placing 2nd. My sister told me that she "heard" via twitter that another athlete gave him a NCA jacket.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

If so that was the sweetest thing ever

Back