All-Star Cheerleader With Cancer Fights To Stay On The Mat.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is probably the nicest thing I've heard in awhile. That goes beyond good sportsmanship. With all the talk about teams sandbagging, bad sportsmanship and the like, this right here is what we should be focusing on. Well done.

I haven't heard confirmation that the boy was Royce, but if it was I will be sure to let everyone know. That's incredibly nice of her!

I hope they replace her jacket.. That's extremely sweet of her to do, such a selfless act. But I hope NCA gives her a new one.. Surely they have at least one extra?

I know, but she would probably appreciate a 2012 one, if they have the year on there?

In past years they do not have year the year. They changed the logo several years ago but from what I see it is the same jacket

Most teams like the shooting stars will have them embroidered with the team name, gym, year, and the girls name, some will even bling them out with gems.

a few years back wakeforest all stars had a 6 year old on minis diagnosed with lukemia... i'm graduated now so i can't tell you for sure but i'm pretty posistive they would help out ! i'm pretty sure maddie still cheers there today ( she kicked that cancers but ! )

I haven't heard confirmation that the boy was Royce, but if it was I will be sure to let everyone know. That's incredibly nice of her!
Saw a picture on twitter, it looked like Royce : ) What a thoughtful heart that young lady has!! Truly a very awesome girl. My daughter has a friend that cheers on the team with Royce, and she got to meet him at King of the Jungle.

Back