All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok well besides whatever has gone on the past like 3 pages with my least favorite poster...

Am i the only one who thinks ATV is just gonna go find another cheer gym to record? I mean think of how many new people they got to watch the show, subscribe to them, download their app, follow them on instagram, etc... I wouldn't be surprised if they found another program to create a show about....let's hope they are smart and get out of the cheer world while they can...

They could always relocate to Arkansas ;p

In order to have a proper cheer show the coach & owner needs to have final say of the episode. They need to be the ones mapping out storyboards , setting up ideas and so on. That's never going to happen because coaching is like a full time job & it would be crazy hard to do both.

Looks like The cali saga continues. cali coed was stripped from their full paid bid at American Grand. Cali Aces was passed down the full the paid bid. Check out the American Grand website.

Looks like The cali saga continues. cali coed was stripped from their full paid bid at American Grand. Cali Aces was passed down the full the paid bid. Check out the American Grand website.
link please. went to the site and got lost. thank in advance.

ScreenShot2015-01-04at102813PM_zps505766b9.png
Thats upsetting...

Back