All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sad to see that the show is ending over an ugly incident. There are a few gyms that I'm not a fan of due to some of their practices or from first hand experiences from people I know from certain gyms. I don't want this drama to be why I stop being a Cali fan. I love Lady Bullets, and have always been an LBOD fan before Smoed, and some Smoed athletes seem like good kids. In addition, in all 3 seasons it seems as if some of dialogue was scripted, so I try not to take everything said in the episodes to heart. But rest assure a new team will be featured now that there is a need for a new show.

On Day 2 one of the bases had to be replaced because she was so drugged up from the night before.

I was told this from a World's Parent.

On Day 2 one of the bases had to be replaced because she was so drugged up from the night before.

How do we know that you are an honest reliable source? I worry you are just on here to hurt The California All Stars reputation.

....... but if she was replaced I don't see what the issue is (in regards to awarding Cali Coed the bid that is)? I mean, drug use IS a very serious issue, but it's another matter on its own because she wasn't on the mat.

Regardless of who you heard it from, that is an allegation that doesn't need to be made. You seem to have all of this first hand knowledge from worlds parents and that's great but we don't need to hear it. Chances are that the athlete was just sick.

So, if I'm understanding it, the stripping would be because it wasn't the same athletes? Or, another reason?

Cali drama seems like a beast of it's own this year.

I have confirmed with a Cali coed parent that the bid was taken away due an illegal sub on day 2. If you would like to call Association yourself to verify you are more than welcome. How else would I have known that their bid was taken away?

How else do I know that Cali has athletes on their Worlds team that do not have the correct Visas to be in this country? Please call INS to verify for yourself.

When you have first hand information how can you question?

Again I will say this Tannaz does what is right for her buisness and she has a heart.

This conversation and topic is starting to veer from what I feel is appropriate. I want to keep the conversation going but someone said something isn't enough proof to spread this type of gossip and hearsay.

I have confirmed with a Cali coed parent that the bid was taken away due an illegal sub on day 2. If you would like to call Association yourself to verify you are more than welcome. How else would I have known that their bid was taken away?

I don't mean to sound trite, but exactly, who are you? I mean, I get the 'I have confirmed,' but who are you to have confirmed it? You're new, and new isn't always bad, but it's also questionable.

If this is the case, and as much as I'm not for making examples out of people (especially kids), I don't think this issue should be swept under the rug. I really dislike the drama aspect of it, BUT I also think these kids need to understand the expectations and standards they're being held too and if this aspect is going to start being enforced then it should be known.

Back