All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

remember... take big gulps. new flavor just for the fierce board.

dnk65w.jpg

REPENT!!!!

And @calikaitlyn_ Gabi Butler used to drive 10 hrs to get to Top Gun.
As a floridian, her driving 10 hours to Top Gun would be mean she lives somewhere near Pensacola or in Georgia. Plus she's stated a few times before she lives in South Florida and I think she even mentioned Boca before? Which would be only about a hour :)

Wow. The episode certainly took a sudden dramatic turn at the end. I don't think any of those kids have full blown straight leg scorpions in the air - Madi is not that much worse in the flexibility dept than the others. If that's what the line is going to be as to why they take her out of the air, I don't buy it. I'm going to be annoyed if they make it look like its her fault for not being flexible enough, or worse, that she has a bad attitude.

Did anyone else get a little bit of a vibe that they purposely place their flyers in the routine based on hair color? ;).

Watching them stretch and cry was really uncomfortable. That's the fastest way to pull a hamstring, and set yourself back in flexibility. You should be pushing, but not crying and tearing your body apart.
I've watched videos of dancers who purposely stretch and tear their muscles because as long as you keep stretching it to that point that's where it will heal. It was disturbing because they were screaming and crying.

I've watched videos of dancers who purposely stretch and tear their muscles because as long as you keep stretching it to that point that's where it will heal. It was disturbing because they were screaming and crying.
I have my spike and I never cried while getting it, and honestly with a week of really intense stretching it's possible. I also have pulled many muscles trying to rush and get something, I just don't think it's healthy to push yourself to that point. Once you pull it, it's too painful to even fully stretch it for a week or so.

Watching them stretch and cry was really uncomfortable. That's the fastest way to pull a hamstring, and set yourself back in flexibility. You should be pushing, but not crying and tearing your body apart.
And that is how my cp had two hip avulsion fractures. Over stretching. Made me cringe to watch.

Latest posts

Back