All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this a web show? And why is the logo sooo similar to the smoed show's old logo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're they planning on doing this before the smoed was cancelled? Crossing my fingers that this one stays sane!

Also- Patty Ann has perfected big Jersey hair and I love it.

From what I saw on Twitter, this has been filming for a few months. So yes, this was underway before Cheerleaders blew up and got cancelled.
I love Patty Ann!

Though I'm glad that the original cheerleaders got cancelled bc it was just drama, I'm kind of bummed now. This is what we all wanted - following two teams that compete against each other for more variety - but now we are back to one team. Maybe they've learned from the smoed debacle and this one won't take a turn like Smoed's did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the episode of the Smoed JAMZ comp in the ATV app this morning - my bet is that CALI IS controlling the content on these last few episoodes now. They are so toned down and drama free. They totally hid the whole thing about how that new little flyer filled in for Madi and they had 21 on the mat - like you can't even tell that it happened from watching the episode.

Back