All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't remember seeing any cameras around them when I was in warmups in Palm Springs last weekend, I'm just confused at how this is going to work because isn't ATV a California based Youtube Channel? CJA is on the other side of the country? Are they going to try and fly someone to New Jersey every practice? Hire someone that lives in NJ to film for them or have someone from CJA film themselves?

I don't remember seeing any cameras around them when I was in warmups in Palm Springs last weekend, I'm just confused at how this is going to work because isn't ATV a California based Youtube Channel? CJA is on the other side of the country? Are they going to try and fly someone to New Jersey every practice? Hire someone that lives in NJ to film for them or have someone from CJA film themselves?
I believe I saw earlier this year the old cast from Cheer at the gym.... I know that demo they released on youtube last spring was by the old Cheer cast.

Won't be watching this, because it is awesomeness, not because it is CJA. Based on what I have seen from CJA, I have noting but respect fro the way they run their program, but after the way the smoed series was treated I have NO respect for awesomeness, and I refuse to support them in any way. I sincerely hope CJA doesn't suffer the same fate as SMOED.

My room mate's friend was working as a local NJ hire on set, at the gym, a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think CJA will go down the same path as Smoed. They had a network television show, for a whole season, not just a web show. So I'm sure they know the ins and outs, legalities for controlling content, and the whole process for making a show. And you know Patty Ann won't let anyone deliberately downgrade her program's name so that an episode can be "juicy or drama filled." She's smarter than that. I can't wait to watch the show and see an inside look at their practices. :p

My room mate's friend was working as a local NJ hire on set, at the gym, a few weeks ago.

And to think my CP could have been at CJA but we chose something closer to home... CJA is about 1hr away from us.... and really expensive... my pocket could only do so much at the time lol.... damn but i did see the waiver in her packet about filming etc.... :deadhorse: Thats my cp beating me up for not bringing her back to CJA lol!!!

I kinda of just realized this. Maybe thats why CJA went to compete at Palm Springs this year! Cali competes there every year so maybe they met there because of the show

I kinda of just realized this. Maybe thats why CJA went to compete at Palm Springs this year! Cali competes there every year so maybe they met there because of the show
We went to Palm Springs last year as well. I think for CJA its to get some of the exposure to Cali teams before NCA. So I'm pretty sure it was not exclusive to the show.

Back