All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:defeated:I hate to be a nuisance about this and I may look bias, but what about New Jersey Cheerleading?
What exactly was wrong with this program? Enquiring minds seriously need to know...
I've may have missed something but who said there was something wrong with the program? Have they announced they aren't getting picked up for another YouTube season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've may have missed something but who said there was something wrong with the program? Have they announced they aren't getting picked up for another YouTube season?

You know what? Maybe I am being a little premature on this matter, but my intuition is telling me that New Jersey got dumped...Hopefully and prayerfully, I am wrong...(Right now, I have my toes, legs, arms, fingers and eyes crossed)

You know what? Maybe I am being a little premature on this matter, but my intuition is telling me that New Jersey got dumped...Hopefully and prayerfully, I am wrong...
I hope you are wrong too :( I really enjoy the Jersey kids but would rather see them on CMT show. Love Patty Ann [emoji23][emoji7]

:defeated:I hate to be a nuisance about this and I may look bias, but what about New Jersey Cheerleading? I really like and think we should support a program that had at least 99% of their athletes were in-house and many grew up in the program and many starting from Lvl 1 teams and gradually move up to Lvl 5 team. Aren't these the qualities that we wish and hope for and want to support.

What exactly was wrong with this program? Inquiring minds seriously need to know...

I personally was disgusted with the way Patty Ann was portrayed on this show. To be honest, I think 99.9% of it was poorly done editing and editing for drama, but I gave up on this show early with the concussion stuff.

That being said, I'm also not watching the SMOED show either. However, from ATV's perspective; NJ did not pull in the ratings that SMOED did, so if they got dumped it wouldn't surprise me. Also, keep in mind, ATV hasn't even shown NJ get to World's yet---um, the 2015-2016 season comp season is basically already starting. I think that put this show at a natural disadvantage.

I personally was disgusted with the way Patty Ann was portrayed on this show. To be honest, I think 99.9% of it was poorly done editing and editing for drama, but I gave up on this show early with the concussion stuff.

That being said, I'm also not watching the SMOED show either. However, from ATV's perspective; NJ did not pull in the ratings that SMOED did, so if they got dumped it wouldn't surprise me. Also, keep in mind, ATV hasn't even shown NJ get to World's yet---um, the 2015-2016 season comp season is basically already starting. I think that put this show at a natural disadvantage.
I definitely agree with you, however, I recalled the NJ program actually started in late January too... Yes, I definitely agree that this show was poorly edited and at times focused on the wrong things too...

I definitely agree with you, however, I recalled the NJ program actually started in late January too... Yes, I definitely agree that this show was poorly edited and at times focused on the wrong things too...

Yeah the much later start worked against them, but honestly, ATV could have cut out half of what I saw and time jumped a lot better than what they did. I checked in on it last weekend and it was the competition before they even left for World's which means they need a pre-world's send off, 3 days of world's, then world's reaction, then final episode. It may be mid-Sept before this show is over and with CP competing in November with friends competing as early as next month...like this season is already over with; it needs to be done. Add in that the new shiny toy of SMOED is back and everything is stacked against it.

Yes @SL&AM, you are so right on the many unnecessary episodes that delayed this program...I know they showed too many filler episodes and these program eaten up too much time and I even recalled, they actually use 2 episodes at a small local competition and they competed against no other team, as if these competitions were major competitions. I also really hated the program that had PA looking weak, when she was all mushy over one of the boys on the squad, slighted her and showed disrespect towards her... I can never imagine, Eddie or Orby will ever be shown looking weak like this against their athletes. You know what? I am going to stop here...

They could end up cancelling this, but I dont really see why they would? I work in television, and imagine the production costs of this show to be extremely low. Having all these "filler episodes" and shows on the side will just increase ATV income. Also Cheerhab and Cheerleaders NJ have about the same amount of views, and they keep cheerhab on. so who knows.

Random question; I thought Baby Mae left the program for another NJ team...when did she come back?

I know Kriselle did I dont think baby Mae left
No, Baby May was really the last of the CMT Cheers athletes and never left the program... You are probably thinking of Miranda, who left the program and join another program, quit and eventually decided to spend her last cheer year, doing HS cheer...
Kriselle left awhile ago and spent I believe, 2 or 3 seasons on WC Shooting Stars, Leah spent 2 seasons on WC StarLites than 1 season on WC Odyssey and just made WC Shooting Stars...

Back