High School Confessions Of A High School Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our high school went back to traditional Varsity & JV. We don't compete except for a local thing that is really no big deal.

The drama created primarily by one mom and her "entourage" was too much.

***Forgive the spelling. Sent from my phone. :)

Our high school went back to traditional Varsity & JV. We don't compete except for a local thing that is really no big deal.

SPILL.

I would think you were at our school if it wasn't for the fact that we aren't big enough to field multiple teams.

One mom almost brought down our entire program and now finding teachers willing to coach is next to impossible.

She manipulated coaches into putting her daughter and 3 friends on Varsity their Freshman year. Her daughter and one are/were all stars but the other two had no business being on Varsity. Weren't going to be on Varsity. Until the one mom volunteered to handle/pay for all the meals. They basically took 4 spots from Jrs & Srs who tried out. This HS Cheer mom then proceeds to blackmail the girls through the fundraiser (cheer camp) by saying "if you don't sign up 5 girls at $35 a piece, that amount will be due before you graduate.

Anywho! Those girls (3 still cheering) created so much drama. Last year, HS Cheer Mom's youngest did the basketball seating chart for her older Sr Captain sister and placed herself and friend on the front row. Now I don't know how y'all's schools work but, the pecking order/seating/line up is Sr> Jr > So> Fr.

Now the 3 will be Srs. Mine is Jr and can't wait til next year. The one good thing this year is that we finally have 2 full time coaches and the rising Jrs won't take crap from the three amigas.
(We had no coach last year. No one would apply!)

《sent from my phone or kindle and typing with fat fingers》

She manipulated coaches into putting her daughter and 3 friends on Varsity their Freshman year. Her daughter and one are/were all stars but the other two had no business being on Varsity. Weren't going to be on Varsity. Until the one mom volunteered to handle/pay for all the meals. They basically took 4 spots from Jrs & Srs who tried out. This HS Cheer mom then proceeds to blackmail the girls through the fundraiser (cheer camp) by saying "if you don't sign up 5 girls at $35 a piece, that amount will be due before you graduate.

Anywho! Those girls (3 still cheering) created so much drama. Last year, HS Cheer Mom's youngest did the basketball seating chart for her older Sr Captain sister and placed herself and friend on the front row. Now I don't know how y'all's schools work but, the pecking order/seating/line up is Sr> Jr > So> Fr.

Now the 3 will be Srs. Mine is Jr and can't wait til next year. The one good thing this year is that we finally have 2 full time coaches and the rising Jrs won't take crap from the three amigas.
(We had no coach last year. No one would apply!)

《sent from my phone or kindle and typing with fat fingers》
And parents like that never think about the long term consequences of their actions.

-if you say you hate football and basketball why are you cheering
-if you don't learn about what you cheer for just leave
- pass your classes your teammates will hate you if you fail
- if you're going to be on the team commit don't quit halfway through the season.

-if you say you hate football and basketball why are you cheering
-if you don't learn about what you cheer for just leave
- pass your classes your teammates will hate you if you fail
- if you're going to be on the team commit don't quit halfway through the season.
I hate football but I love cheering. My love for cheering outweighs my hate for football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back