All-Star Cover Up Rule, For Those That Have Competed This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the rule and so I make my kid abide by the rule. (She normally wears a tshirt over her uniform when not on the floor anyway because I am a "don't spill anything on this uniform while your eating" nazi) If you see her running around when not with her team with no shirt on, text me, I will take care of it! LOL (I'm a rule follower even when I don't agree with it)

This weekend we were at UCA and I saw a man in a suit walk up to a little girl and ask her to please cover up. She just said okay and went off in search of her t shirt. But that was the first time I had ever seen the rule enforced

As a reminder, ugs are not referenced ANYWHERE in the Cover Up policy. The Ugs idea was only a suggestion--in a separate piece of literature--under the topic of 'what are ways to look our best at competition' There is no Ug deduction, just an opinion that running around is ugs and street clothes when the rest of your team is in uniform isn't ideal in putting your best foot forward.

As a reminder, ugs are not referenced ANYWHERE in the Cover Up policy. The Ugs idea was only a suggestion--in a separate piece of literature--under the topic of 'what are ways to look our best at competition' There is no Ug deduction, just an opinion that running around is ugs and street clothes when the rest of your team is in uniform isn't ideal in putting your best foot forward.
Well played.

I know the rule and so I make my kid abide by the rule. (She normally wears a tshirt over her uniform when not on the floor anyway because I am a "don't spill anything on this uniform while your eating" nazi) If you see her running around when not with her team with no shirt on, text me, I will take care of it! LOL (I'm a rule follower even when I don't agree with it)
This is me, 100%. And stay away from the ketchup, Gatorade, Doritos and anything else with significant color. T-shirt? I want her in her black warmup jacket, zipped up to the neck, until she is in warmups.

Well since we have these new uniform regulations as a result of someone's "opinion" .... It's no stretch to think that the rest of their opinions will soon become rules for all of us...

Well since we have these new uniform regulations as a result of someone's "opinion" .... It's no stretch to think that the rest of their opinions will soon become rules for all of us...

Oh geez...

It's a little kid wearing a shirt over her uniform. It's for the safety of the kids, and I don't care who brought it up or whose opinion it was, it's a reasonable request. I'm embarrassed for these kids walking around in XXXS crop tops when they should be in a YL. I'm also residing in the town where a pervert came into a fairly big competition last season and was arrested. Covering up should be the least of your worries in this industry, but it's the only thing I hear about. Over and over and overrrrr again....

That's fine if you want to waste time discussing ugs, but it is important to note that it isn't included in the policy being discussed.

Anyway, back to the ugs...

Back