All-Star Cover Up Rule, For Those That Have Competed This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I prefer flip flops myself......shhhhh don't tell they might get an opinion and that will be gone too....

What is with the UGG haters? They are warm and really comfortable!!!!

I wear them with yoga pants and a t-shirt over my uniform. Convention centers are colddd. And yeah, maybe the uggs with a skirt look isn't a very classy look, but if you can't wear pants, having your feet warm can make a world of difference in how warm your body is as a whole.

Swap flip flops for uggs if it's warm :D

Someone posted something in another thread..I had my response all typed out and had to censor myself. Oh the possibilities..

Just quote the post and paste it into the random thread in 18+ and go wild.

Excuse me for sounding like a newb - but is it up to each individual competition on whether the policy is enforced for the younger teams to not show their stomach during competition? Does this mean that squads who have competed at bid events already that have all of their teams in crop tops will have to rock another uniform if the competition chooses to implement the policy?

Excuse me for sounding like a newb - but is it up to each individual competition on whether the policy is enforced for the younger teams to not show their stomach during competition? Does this mean that squads who have competed at bid events already that have all of their teams in crop tops will have to rock another uniform if the competition chooses to implement the policy?
By 'not show their stomachs', do you mean in regards to a crop top uni? Or wearing a t-shirt when not competing?

The former will be addressed in 2014/15 (can't remember which year), which is when ALL junior and below teams must have a full top. As for the latter, I believe it is a 'highly-emphasized' guideline, which probably is addressed individually. Don't know how well it's caught on, tbh as I don't attend comps.

Back