OT Custom Sports Bras

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

would you be interested in getting custom sports bras?

• yes

Votes: 82 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 14, 2009
I'm thinking about adding customizable sports bras to go with my bows. What would be custom about then is what you choose to put on the front like a team name or a word that means something to you... you get the idea. I can also do matching bows to go with it. Custom sports bra alone would be 28 dollars or you can get a matching sports bra and bow for 35. Let me know your thoughts. :)

that's actually really affordable, espeacially for the bow+bra combo, espeacially after seeing tons of expensive sports bras!

i'm sure plenty of people, including myself, will be interested :)

good luck!

Yeah I wanna try and keep the price down because I know personally I love cute sports bras but I just can't afford to pay 40-50 dollars for a sports bra. Thanks for the feedback everyone :) I will upload pictures once I get one made.

That's a great deal!! Please let us know if you end up doing this...I know a lot of people that would be interested!! :)

Are you actually sewing the sports bra yourself?
If I knew how to sew and wasn't still in high school(which consumes 99.9% of my time) then I would love to sew them and make them myself. But for now I will just be buying sports bras and doing logos on them unless I find a seamstress who would make them cheap if I bought the material. Who knows yet. But for now I will just try logos/says/ect :)

Hey BUMPING this up to ask everyone what sizes they are because I'm ordering six sports bras in that are mystique to put the "Worlds 2011" on and I was thinking to just get black ones for the first set and do silver glitter for the color of the words of the first one i make and see how ya'll like it. Also the O is going to be a picture of the earth.

Thanks AGAIN!

I cant edit the above post anymore ):. But the six sports bras are to find out what these will look like and if people like them and we can play around with placement of word, ect. just to see how it will look and then if you like what you see we can start the orders!

Back