All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I finished watching District 3 and was like... uhh where's the dance? had to watch it again to realize the "opening motions" were really the dance. I like the backwardness, but hope a judge doesn't do the same thing I did lol

I would have LOVED to compete with a braid in my hair and no bow. can I be on this team!?

This is our Senior coed 3 that is getting a lot of buzz locally and you need to watch them! The routine is backwards and this year their theme is Hunger Games. It's a fun routine.

I love how committed to the routine the kids are. It's so creative. Usually I get a bit confused when a routine is out of order, but like this one a lot.

ETA: Are there crossovers on this team? I shudder to think of having to put those braids in and out AT a comp!!

I finished watching District 3 and was like... uhh where's the dance? had to watch it again to realize the "opening motions" were really the dance. I like the backwardness, but hope a judge doesn't do the same thing I did lol

I would have LOVED to compete with a braid in my hair and no bow. can I be on this team!?

Funny I didn't even notice they had braids and no bows!?!?!?! I guess when you don't get caught up on such trivial things it goes to show how strong and entertaining your routine and team really performed.

I love how committed to the routine the kids are. It's so creative. Usually I get a bit confused when a routine is out of order, but like this one a lot.

ETA: Are there crossovers on this team? I shudder to think of having to put those braids in and out AT a comp!!

There is one that I know because we had to use her on our team this weekend because a girl couldn't compete. I'm sure it's a pain in the *ss for whomever has to put that braid in quickly!

If you are able to post at some point, I would love to see the Y5!
I SO wish I could post it because they did great and the tumbling especially is fantastic! Special shout-out to my favorite 10 year old who made Y5 after being on J3 last year at ECE and threw/landed all 8 of her level 5 tumbling passes in that routine! I'm hoping to at least one of their comps this year so I'll definitely record then and post!

I have finally decided why stars' routine has felt so off to me thus far this season... the pyramid. it gives a very small senior vibe and doesn't work for me. The opening structure has the most stunts up at once, but SSX did that in the past so I associate that with small teams; and then the remaining structures never have more than 5 stunts connected at once. you have 9-11 stunts (if you do some 2 mans) that can potentially be up at once making structures and that's what I love about large senior - it's so visual. That's the same reason I'm never as wowed by small teams' pyramids.

Someone give them a new pyramid or tweak it - please, please, please <3

Back