All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just love this team so much. They have beautiful technique and their tumbling is on point!

Just a side note-I love listening to the cheer moms talk in this video. It makes me miss Jersey so much and wish I was going there for the holidays

I'm the exact opposite of you. I usually like Stars' routine, but this season is just a "no" for me. I'm not a fan of the routine, and the most shocking thing to me is their tumbling; to me it looks SO LABORED. They had some low landing and some of the doubles didn't make it all the way around (both standing AND running). I think they have A LOT of cleaning up to do, which is not something I usually say about Stars....I'm just underwhelmed with them this season so far.

Completely random but someone I saw at the end of the shooting stars video has me a little puzzled. Did the old Lady Bullets coach go back to WC? When LB debuted their routine a few months ago something felt a little different as far as their style or sass or something! IDK?!?

Completely random but someone I saw at the end of the shooting stars video has me a little puzzled. Did the old Lady Bullets coach go back to WC? When LB debuted their routine a few months ago something felt a little different as far as their style or sass or something! IDK?!?
parkey? i thought that was the name of LB coach for the past few years.

He is at WC now. I only know from seeing his social media - and an LB mom confirmed.

Parkey definitely coaches Starstruck (their new IO5) this season! He is back.

Style is definitely different, the routine seems so slow-paced this year. It's also clear no one knows how to put a stunt sequence together like Parkey can. They were always so exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is our Senior coed 3 that is getting a lot of buzz locally and you need to watch them! The routine is backwards and this year their theme is Hunger Games. It's a fun routine.

Is this your CP's team? As a back spot that braid scares me! My friend flies and has long hair that she usually braids, and when she does full downs I always make her tuck her braid under her bra strap because a spinning braid hitting you in the face is quite painful. Wondering if any back spots are having this problem? If your flyers don't have very long hair it might not be a problem. And did they practice with the braid at all before competing?

Is this your CP's team? As a back spot that braid scares me! My friend flies and has long hair that she usually braids, and when she does full downs I always make her tuck her braid under her bra strap because a spinning braid hitting you in the face is quite painful. Wondering if any back spots are having this problem? If your flyers don't have very long hair it might not be a problem. And did they practice with the braid at all before competing?

The initial post is not mine however, my CP is on District 3. And yes, everybody gets whipped by the braids whether you're a Backspot, Flyer or otherwise. They did try out a number of types of braids before the final decision was made. And yes, they did practice a time or two with the braid before the final decision was rendered. Orby was looking for a specific look in the braid however. Once everyone realized it was a hairstyle they were able to do without too much difficulty and it involved no hair teasing, everyone was on board. They've grown to love their unique Katniss hairstyle.

Back