All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
I was recently on a popular cheerleaders facebook page. I like to try and keep up some because my two CP's follow her. Several grown men ,most looked to be in their 40's and 50's, made very inappropriate comments on her pictures. It made my stomach turn. I clicked on a few of their profiles (they were not private). They appeared to be "family" men with descent jobs. One listed himself as a youth minister. I am beyond disturbed. I am tempted to contact friends and family from their friend's list to warn them of the type of comments these men are making and that they should not be allowed around children/youth. I also noticed most of the inappropriate comments end up getting deleted. It is good they are deleted, but these perverted men need to be exposed.

Last edited:
The youth minister was very disturbing. I wonder if the guys got scared and deleted or if it was done by whomever was managing the page.

Yep, they are way too inappropriate to share on here.

As someone who works in schools and is a mom, this is what freaks me out the MOST about popular "cheerlebrities" and instagram/other social media.

I don't follow them but I check them out because the kids I coach are highly interested in them.

I have repeatedly been completely creeped out by the info kids will share, the number of comments, and the fact that any one of those people could very well not be a teeenaged cheer fan.

Ex: Chelsea Cheerlebrity posts photo with new car outside her home.

Cue 290 comments:

Omg I know where that is!
Omg you live near my best friend, you're so pretty!
Dude we live like 2 streets over from her!

290 people now not only know your neighborhood, and can see not only your house number but your LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.

How easy is it for a not so well meaning ADULT male to find you?

And do your PARENTS know that you just practically publicized their address to 150,000 strangers?

Other creepy thing that has never really sat well with me:

Well-known grown male photographers and videographers posting pics of athletes with comments like "Loving filming the absolutely gorgeous Chelsea Cheerlebrity this week!"

It is just a little weird. Sorry.
That one has quieted down a lot if late. Was a topic of conversation last year.

This comment was left up. I am guessing because it is very mild compared to the other comments. From his profile picture he appears to be about 50 years old.
" Callum Hunter U do ryt to drift off am always miles away lol looking sexy x
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:52am ".

This comment was left up. I am guessing because it is very mild compared to the other comments. From his profile picture he appears to be about 50 years old.
" Callum Hunter U do ryt to drift off am always miles away lol looking sexy x
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:52am ".
What does that even mean? "U do ryt to drift off am always miles away" ? What? Someone translate into a real sentence please.

As someone who works in schools and is a mom, this is what freaks me out the MOST about popular "cheerlebrities" and instagram/other social media.

I don't follow them but I check them out because the kids I coach are highly interested in them.

I have repeatedly been completely creeped out by the info kids will share, the number of comments, and the fact that any one of those people could very well not be a teeenaged cheer fan.

Ex: Chelsea Cheerlebrity posts photo with new car outside her home.

Cue 290 comments:

Omg I know where that is!
Omg you live near my best friend, you're so pretty!
Dude we live like 2 streets over from her!

290 people now not only know your neighborhood, and can see not only your house number but your LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.

How easy is it for a not so well meaning ADULT male to find you?

And do your PARENTS know that you just practically publicized their address to 150,000 strangers?
I only make videos and I have gotten CREEPY e-mails from people... I'm too scared to post the details here but I'll be happy to PM anyone. Some of them are hilarious because they are so corny, but still creepy.

It's weird because only my head and shoulders are showing when I record... and I'm always dressed appropriately.

She had a picture of herself dozing off at practice. That was his unintelligent and creepy comment.

She had a picture of herself dozing off at practice. That was his unintelligent and creepy comment.
The fact that this person is supposed to work around kids freaks me out... just shows you really can't trust anyone.

Back