All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If those are the same as pluots (and I think they are) they are our favorite and so hard to find. One day you magically come across them in the store and the next time they are gone. Sadly we did not find them this year.
Meijer usually has them here but I missed them this year :(

What are grapples? Like grapes that taste like apples?

@kristenthegreat - they were sampling plumcots at wegmans one day this summer. I tried them and they were ok.... But I don't like plums or apricots so no one take my word on them :p

Also tonight I saw "mini kiwis" at the store; I've never even heard of them before. They were like miniature kiwis (like the size of cranberries) without the skin, so weird! Kiwis without the mess, I guess. What a world we live in, y'all.
I love plums. And I liked these 'cause they didn't risk being too sour, which is a gamble you take with regular plums. They were so pretty- the marbled purple/blue or red/pink.

If those are the same as pluots (and I think they are) they are our favorite and so hard to find. One day you magically come across them in the store and the next time they are gone. Sadly we did not find them this year.

Yes I think so! TJs calls them Plumcots- which is nice because it's easy to understand. They only have them for a week or two, so I have to be lucky and do my grocery shopping there during one of those weeks or I miss them :(

Yes I think so! TJs calls them Plumcots- which is nice because it's easy to understand. They only have them for a week or two, so I have to be lucky and do my grocery shopping there during one of those weeks or I miss them :(

Walmart would call them pluots...I always thought they were a combo of a plum and a kumquat.

ETA: I promise I'm not actually dumb

Walmart would call them pluots...I always thought they were a combo of a plum and a kumquat.

ETA: I promise I'm not actually dumb
Lol! My classic "blonde" moment was back many years ago when they first came out with "24 Hour Tellers" (yes, long before cell phones even) I asked my Mom "so does someone just sit in that booth and tell anyone who walks up what time it is all day and night long?" She gently explained that it was a bank (now known as ATM) ;)

Back