All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.
I understand what you are saying and also agree 'asking for it' was not the correct way to say it.

And no need to get this defensive. You are entitled to your opinion and can state it, just don't get upset when others do not feel the same.

I understand what you are saying and also agree 'asking for it' was not the correct way to say it.

And no need to get this defensive. You are entitled to your opinion and can state it, just don't get upset when others do not feel the same.
I'm not upset. I just don't like being attacked for one line, out of my entire statement and then get banned unfairly. On my last thread, I didn't even write back to most of the rude comments towards me, I completely ignored them and I still got banned because people didn't agree with me. Don't think it's fair to get banned because people disagree with what I was saying. And yet, others can say what they want to me as they please, and they never get "punished"

I'm not upset. I just don't like being attacked for one line, out of my entire statement and then get banned unfairly. On my last thread, I didn't even write back to most of the rude comments towards me, I completely ignored them and I still got banned because people didn't agree with me. Don't think it's fair to get banned because people disagree with what I was saying. And yet, others can say what they want to me as they please, and they never get "punished"
Pretty sure you were banned for making threats and not because people didn't agree with you.

Maybe @mstealtoyou can look into it and verify.

Maybe I'm wrong but your post I originally commented on sounds hostile. That is what I was referring to. Relax, take a deep breath and post as if you were talking to yourself. How would you like to be talked to? Guessing politely.

I would also like to point out, that some people on this board, know exactly what to point out to push my buttons. No matter how much I try and ignore those people, there's always something that goes too far. And I think it's very immature and juvenile adults to say and do what some has done on here to me. I don't think it's right that I always get banned for disagreeing with someone and posting my two cents in something, and get banned. While others are allowed to call me names and make crazy remarks and they get nothing.

In the picture that had several awful comments, it was a close up. All you could see were her shoulders and face. You couldn't see her midsection or legs. The comments were perverted because these men are perverted. It had nothing to do with what she was wearing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you were banned for making threats and not because people didn't agree with you.

Maybe @mstealtoyou can look into it and verify.

Maybe I'm wrong but your post I originally commented on sounds hostile. That is what I was referring to. Relax, take a deep breath and post as if you were talking to yourself. How would you like to be talked to? Guessing politely.
I understand but I don't recall making threats on my cover up thread.

In the picture that had several awful comments, it was a close up. All you could see was her shoulders and face. You couldn't see her midsection or legs. The comments were prevented because these men are prevented. It had nothing to do with what she was wearing.
Have you ever maybe thought of the fact that these men possibly saw other pictures of her?

I understand but I don't recall making threats on my cover up thread.
It may have been a different thread or I am confused on it. Either way it is why was hoping MsTeal could verify for you. A person won't get banned because other users ask. There is a protocol in place the admins follow.

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.

I've seen several studies that show that what people were wearing when they were sexually assaulted was, in most cases, not provocative in the least. It's a common myth that rape victims "must have done something to entice their attacker" (lead them on, wear a short skirt, show cleavage, etc). That kind of idea is widely perpetuated in our societies by an illusion of common sense, but there aren't really any facts to back it up.

@Fierce_Elite, I have to agree with @Cheer Dad on the statement "They are asking for it." I can only speak for Pebbles and say that when you make these statements it does 2 things -1st, you are justifying the perverts perverted wrong deeds and 2nd - You put the responsibility of the perverts actions on the victims...
Analogy warning:
That is the same as blaming shopkeepers for shoplifters stealing, if the shopkeeper had not put the goods out on display to sell, the shoplifter would not steal...Really!!!!

So you see, no one has the right and are justify to take anything that does not belong to them... Period!

Last edited:
It may have been a different thread or I am confused on it. Either way it is why was hoping MsTeal could verify for you. A person won't get banned because other users ask. There is a protocol in place the admins follow.
I made threats on an old thread. Very old. That was the first time I got banned and that was honestly understandable. But this time around, I ignored just about every user and when I did say something in return, it was to defend my self and it was nothing to be banned over.

I made threats on an old thread. Very old. That was the first time I got banned and that was honestly understandable. But this time around, I ignored just about every user and when I did say something in return, it was to defend my self and it was nothing to be banned over.
How about instead of focusing on the past we just drop it and the defensive attitude and move on! :) trying to defend your past actions isn't going to help anything. If people are having an attitude with you just don't respond to them, just post and engage in regular conversation like the rest of us

To be honest, I thought at one time I got banned a few months back, but to be honest, I forgot my password and could not get back into the site and I believe sometime during the Summer they may have been cleaning up the site... I was like upset, and then I signed-up for a new password, so perhaps, maybe the same thing happened to you, an accident... I really, do not know what happens when you are banned, but I assume, you are told to stay away X number of days, etc...

To be honest, I thought at one time I got banned a few months back, but to be honest, I forgot my password and could not get back into the site and I believe sometime during the Summer they may have been cleaning up the site... I was like upset, and then I signed-up for a new password, so perhaps, maybe the same thing happened to you, an accident... I really, do not know what happens when you are banned, but I assume, you are told to stay away X number of days, etc...
It was damn ban :) and I honestly don't recall doing anything to get me banned. One of my old threads, yes. But this current one, no.

Back