All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I only make videos and I have gotten CREEPY e-mails from people... I'm too scared to post the details here but I'll be happy to PM anyone. Some of them are hilarious because they are so corny, but still creepy.

It's weird because only my head and shoulders are showing when I record... and I'm always dressed appropriately.
There are a few videos of women reading men's pick up lines circulating YouTube. Not for kids to watch but funny.

The fact that this person is supposed to work around kids freaks me out... just shows you really can't trust anyone.

Oh, the youth ministers comments were a lot worse. His comments were very inappropriate. I would have to message them to you.

Other creepy thing that has never really sat well with me:

Well-known grown male photographers and videographers posting pics of athletes with comments like "Loving filming the absolutely gorgeous Chelsea Cheerlebrity this week!"

It is just a little weird. Sorry.
This. It would be so much less creepy to be like "the super talented Chelsea cheerlebrity." I just feel like if I was a male cheer photographer I would do everything I could to avoid being side eyed. It may not be meant in a creepy way, but that's how it comes across.

i was pretty sure i knew who you were talking about but the drifting off picture confirmed it. she spoke a little about this in the cheerleb's secret diary or whatever that aired on tv. she was bothered

I totally know that internet is an open forum for these things but if you make all your stuff private then people have to request to follow you. Wouldn't it be smart not to accept a stranger that is an older male if you are Chelsea Cheerleb? Any stranger for that matter? Stranger meaning someone you can't confirm is who you think or they say they are. Of course this doesn't make it perfectly safe by any means cause people can disguise themselves very well but what I'm hearing here is that these comments came from and obvious older male or males. In those instances, isn't that easy to block out? Just don't accept them and or leave your pages public.
Please understand that it doesn't take away the fact that this is inappropriate nor should the culprits be excused and the girl blamed at all. I'm just thinking if you can avoid the obvious inappropriate audience why not do so. I hope something is done about this cause no kid should have to deal with this stuff.
I hope I'm expressing what I mean well the right way.

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.

Back