All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Fierce_Elite I and many others have tried to give you advice. However you continue to try and play the victim. You are the one trying to provoke a response with that post. Just post your opinion without the "ok go ahead and attack me now".

Seriously find another board. It's crystal clear this is not the place for you.

@Fierce_Elite I and many others have tried to give you advice. However you continue to try and play the victim. You are the one trying to provoke a response with that post. Just post your opinion without the "ok go ahead and attack me now".

Seriously find another board. It's crystal clear this is not the place for you.

Amen!

@Fierce_Elite, what you managed to do already is derailed this thread and you are making it about YOU and not the victims of perverts online, which I believe @Kris started this thread, intentions... Fierce_Elite, I am going to stop being nice and ask you to PLEASE GROW-UP and put on your Big Girls Panties, If you are going to engage in conversation, Welcome, but if you are here whining and having a Pity Party, Please come back next Saturday... Today is not the day for Pity Party, OK!:mad:

Have you ever maybe thought of the fact that these men possibly saw other pictures of her?

So... Given this logic we should never post any pictures of anything. Some perves like pictures of shoes, others full figured women, others women of certain cultural backgrounds. So if I post pictures of my shoes and shoe fetish guy starts stalking me, then I asked for it?
Your logic is very skewed.

It was damn ban :) and I honestly don't recall doing anything to get me banned. One of my old threads, yes. But this current one, no.

Just comment on threads like a normal person. Not in a defensive way. Your post exhaust me. Its like you egg on the drama. Calm down
You have hijacked this topic and turned it into about you and your banning...

I'm just going to say this:

I'm not a cheerlebrity, or even a cheerleader at all anymore, but I have had experience with something I wrote going viral on the internet. The only picture of me associated with the piece was this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd...._=1418265550_51d4acf3e0f17c881440ccfdb836fc25

and I got more disgusting and inappropriate responses from that picture than any other taken of me. There is nothing even remotely revealing or scandalous about that picture, yet men would find it fine to email me with creepy comments. Shoot, even today I get catcalled regularly while walking to church in a dress that complies with the Vatican's dress code.

It's not the clothes, it's the person on the other end making the comment.

ETA Sorry I'm not Hipster Lilo in real life.

@Fierce_Elite , I have been wanting to say this for a while, and I have finally had enough of the shenanigans. GROW UP! Seriously, you have to stop. No one wants to hear it anymore. Either converse like and adult or go elsewhere. This isn't a drama board, we aren't interested. Let it go. I for one will no longer engage you. I am not validating your attention seeking behavior any longer.

I can imagine... Some of the things I've seen written in response to photos of some bloggers' children are so mind boggling in their inappropriate-ness.
Of course, these people would never proposition a child in real life (they're not brave or stupid enough to do so).

Literally everything she posts needs to just be replied to with one of the following:

tumblr_lztun3DWJu1qjfeouo1_500.gif

tumblr_m909ct59N01rdb9l7o3_250.gif

tumblr_m909ct59N01rdb9l7o6_250.gif

tumblr_m909ct59N01rdb9l7o8_250.gif

200_s.gif

And back to the topic at hand @Kris, man I wish you'd printed comments. If he ever pops off again, send it to me, along with his name. I'll have copies sent to his church, his employer and even his own home by the end of the day.

And then you guys say perverts don't care what someone is wearing lol.

It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A.

I refuse to allow you guys to tell me I'm wrong for thinking that a pervert will come after someone in a cheer uniform, rather then someone who is fully clothed. It's common sense.

You can disagree if you please, maybe I am wrong saying they're "asking" for it, but that statement got taken out of context just like how this one. Why? Because the entire fb just loves to gang up me for speaking the truth.

So go ahead, attack me and get me banned unfairly again. You guys can't handle reality or the truth. I'm not a troll account, I just refuse to keep my mouth shut to someone who's being rude and always start drama on my page. So please, come on with the attacks cause I know it's coming just from throwing in my two cents on this post.
People will be attacked/harassed/inappropriately commented on regardless of what they are wearing. The person who acted on it will ALWAYS be the one at fault. NO ONE should have to think "Wow, I probably shouldn't post this picture of my cheerleading competition today because someone might sexually harass me."

You absolutely cannot justify any type of sexual harassment with "Well, they were not wearing a lot of clothes, so I assumed they would be fine with my comments/actions."

I am not trying to "get you banned" or to "attack you". This is an issue close to me and it hurts me to know that people think that a victim's clothing plays a roll in this. I hope you do not take this post the wrong way, because I would hate to hurt your feelings.

Also, you never know who has been affected by sexual harassment, and blatantly saying,

"It's freaking common sense, who is the perverted man more and likely to comment on?

A) The girl wearing the mini skirt and a skin tight shirt?
Or

B) Or a girl completely covered up in baggy clothes?

I say A. Not to mention it's easier and quicker access. Yes, B happens sometimes, but more than likely, it's gone be A. "
could really hurt their feelings. Of course you have your basic right to free speech, but sometimes it is best to save your comments or voice your opinion in a different way when it is a sensitive issue to a lot of people.

Back