All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have any of you tried those cotton candy grapes? Or are those only a NY/Wegmans thing? They are sooooooo interesting. They taste exactly like cotton candy but it's an actual grape.

Have any of you tried those cotton candy grapes? Or are those only a NY/Wegmans thing? They are sooooooo interesting. They taste exactly like cotton candy but it's an actual grape.

At work we have a lady from Earth Fare that comes and does a program for kids every other month and once she brought cotton candy grapes. It was weird because not everyone could taste the "cotton candy" flavor

i just tried them recently. they're from a farm in california, so i think they're everywhere. i was against them because i assumed they had to be GMO, but surprisingly they aren't lol they're weird to me. and while a fruit they're crazy high in sugar compared to regular grapes (though way less compared to actual cotton candy lol)

i just tried them recently. they're from a farm in california, so i think they're everywhere. i was against them because i assumed they had to be GMO, but surprisingly they aren't lol they're weird to me. and while a fruit they're crazy high in sugar compared to regular grapes (though way less compared to actual cotton candy lol)

Ahh great I'm so glad they're everywhere, I hope everyone gets to try them. And yeah, the lady at the store made sure we understood that they were genetically made but they weren't GMO fruits. I didn't look at the nutrition label because I didn't actually buy them haha but I can imagine they'd be pretty high in sugar.

Is that the one that if you eat it first, it makes sour fruit taste sweet? We ate something like that when were in Australia last year but I can't remember what it was called.
I'm not sure, but it is illegal to carry on planes and in many other public places because it smells AWFUL. I've heard that it tastes great when ripe, though.

Never had a cotton candy grape, but where I am (NYC) Trader Joes has these things called Plumcots- they're a cross between a plum and an apricot. SO DELICIOUS, but they only ever have them for like 2-3 weeks in Sept. They have 2 varieties and they're SO pretty to look at and super delicious too!

Never had a cotton candy grape, but where I am (NYC) Trader Joes has these things called Plumcots- they're a cross between a plum and an apricot. SO DELICIOUS, but they only ever have them for like 2-3 weeks in Sept. They have 2 varieties and they're SO pretty to look at and super delicious too!
My mom bought grapples once... I couldn't taste the difference, but my brothers thought it smelled like grape? The actual thing tasted like an apple to me though.

My mom bought grapples once... I couldn't taste the difference, but my brothers thought it smelled like grape? The actual thing tasted like an apple to me though.
grapples are so yummy. I can taste the grape. The cotton candy grapes sound interesting.

Back