All-Star Espn U Worlds Coverage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Medium All girl would have never been aired no matter what, they were in Jostens and the cameras were in the Milkhouse. No need in getting upset about that division not airing, it should have never been in anyone's minds that it had a chance of airing. Still confused why people are upset or confused about that like it was a surprise.
I mean Im really not upset, and I understood that they wouldn't be aired because they were in jostens, but I just feel like they could've shown more teams.

Here's International Programming for ESPN

Not available many places.

Worlds was definitely shown in Australia on ESPN last year, but I haven't seen anything in the program guide yet for this year and I've been keeping an eye out for it
:(

BowCat or Beth Docker do you know when it will be aired on Foxtel in Australia? Hope I didn't miss it...

Everybody and their mother knew once the schedule was announced before worlds week that Medium All Girl had zero chance of getting televised because it was in Jostens. Why MAG was in Jostens on day 2 was a joke. This division should've been in the milkhouse and should;'ve been televised. In Jostens, they went off by themselves with no alternating teams on day 2 so there was no reason not to televise them in the milkhouse. Also, Jostens is a second-rate venue and for worlds, this was unacceptable. This was a great division that nobody saw because it was held in Jostens.

As for ESPN coverage, I don't know why they even bother since they only show about a half hour of highlights and don't even show the top teams or awards. Certainly they could condense a program where you can get to see 10 teams highlighted from each division and the awards in a easonable amount of time. A half hour to an hour show is pointless.

Worlds was definitely shown in Australia on ESPN last year, but I haven't seen anything in the program guide yet for this year and I've been keeping an eye out for it
:(

BowCat or Beth Docker do you know when it will be aired on Foxtel in Australia? Hope I didn't miss it...

No idea sorry darl! Maybe it will be uploaded to YouTube like the NCA coverage was? *fingers crossed*

They moved the cameras to the baseball field so why couldn't they move them to jostens?

They moved the hand held camera...not the 2 stationary ones which is what most of program is filmed from.

I also found it weird that they aired it on EspnU, and not just regular Espn or Espn2. That's the channel for schools & colleges...sure hope someone's not wondering where Cheer Extreme High School is right now. :p

As for ESPN coverage, I don't know why they even bother since they only show about a half hour of highlights and don't even show the top teams or awards. Certainly they could condense a program where you can get to see 10 teams highlighted from each division and the awards in a easonable amount of time. A half hour to an hour show is pointless.

But surely this is better than nothing? I imagine that if they've aired Worlds previously (I think they have, but I'm not 100% sure so I'm not going to say for definite) then if they didn't show it again this year many more people would get upset and see it as a step backwards. I think whoever first said about sending them feedback had the right idea- appreciate what they've done but suggest improvements.

But surely this is better than nothing?

Not if they're butchering up the telecast and the avarage joes has no clue what they're watching. I saw the UCA telecast and they butchered that up so bad it almost wasn't worth watching. Championship teams only got a 30 second preview while other teams who didn't even place got their routines shown. No awards telecast. It was pathetic.

I also found it weird that they aired it on EspnU, and not just regular Espn or Espn2. That's the channel for schools & colleges...sure hope someone's not wondering where Cheer Extreme High School is right now. :p

It was on ESPNU the first airing but the airing on Sunday was on ESPN2. They just put it wherever there was an opening. I believe the airing in June is also on ESPN2.

Not if they're butchering up the telecast and the average joes has no clue what they're watching. I saw the UCA telecast and they butchered that up so bad it almost wasn't worth watching. Championship teams only got a 30 second preview while other teams who didn't even place got their routines shown. No awards telecast. It was pathetic.

For some reason, I am in my office at work picturing your avatar saying what you wrote and I can't stop laughing!! ztaprincess that cow avatar is beyond hilarious .... I think I need some air!!

For some reason, I am in my office at work picturing your avatar saying what you wrote and I can't stop laughing!! ztaprincess that cow avatar is beyond hilarious .... I think I need some air!!

LOL..click on the avatar. It's actually an animated one but doesn't move in the thread. It moves when the profile popup appears :D

Back