All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It takes guts to have an unpopular opinion on here. Good for you.

I still have yet to make up my mind. I think she is whoadeedle but I don't know if that affects my opinion of her or not. She's certainly fabulous as ZTA.
I honestly thought I was going to have a mental breakdown for a while until canttouchthis showed up and now all of you are showing up and I feel better.

we dont believe you, off to fetch the tar.

Ok I DO have an opinion of you and I'll come right out and say it--I adore you. You crack me up when I least expect it and nobody but nobody just "don't give a damn" like you do. Cheers cher

I honestly thought I was going to have a mental breakdown for a while until canttouchthis showed up and now all of you are showing up and I feel better.
i usually try to help people out on here. and most people know i can be a super nice person. but some of the people on this thread and board disgust me with the amount of hypocrisy they show

Ok I DO have an opinion of you and I'll come right out and say it--I adore you. You crack me up when I least expect it and nobody but nobody just "don't give a damn" like you do. Cheers cher
This is the story of my life on here - every day.
i really just dont give a damn. im like this in real person as well. i dont care if. i dont like something i will say it. and i feel like people on here are getting bigger and bigger heads the more they post

i really just dont give a damn. im like this in real person as well. i dont care if. i dont like something i will say it. and i feel like people on here are getting bigger and bigger heads the more they post
yes...last time I checked no one actually runs this board and can say what is right and wrong. Sure admins can clean up the bad behavior and keep control but thats about it.

i really just dont give a damn. im like this in real person as well. i dont care if i dont like something i will say it. and i feel like people on here are getting bigger and bigger heads the more they post

I usually will just post what's on my mind (hee hee guess we all know that). But I swear sometimes I post and then leave the computer for 5 minutes to go make a salad or something and come sit back down and I have so many notifications all I can think is "Oh lord... What did I step in now???"

PS. You might have all of this fancy IP cookie technologies and such...
But I have a DeLorean and two vials of plutonium...
And Im willing to use them to know facts!

Speaking of facts, where is SharkDad when we really need to keep things factual?

You ever wonder why you get certain "ads" on your fb? When you click "like" on a movie, for example, the same basic principle is used to gear your specific advertising to you. If you list working out in your interests, gym clothing ads, etc. (although now we're starting to get into more complicated jargon, so I'll leave it at that, lol)

I usually will just post what's on my mind (hee hee guess we all know that). But I swear sometimes I post and then leave the computer for 5 minutes to go make a salad or something and come sit back down and I have so many notifications all I can think is "Oh lord... What did I step in now???"
1. we all know you say what you want thats why we love you,
2. lol go make a salad, i usually go make cheesesticks or Buffalo wings. i sound fat
3. i think that all the time. what did i get my self into. but it usually has a way or resolving itself like tonight.

You ever wonder why you get certain "ads" on your fb? When you click "like" on a movie, for example, the same basic principle is used to gear your specific advertising to you. If you list working out in your interests, gym clothing ads, etc. (although now we're starting to get into more complicated jargon, so I'll leave it at that, lol)
i always wondered how they knew i was gay.

Is it creepy that dead cat deals, skeletons and fresh packaged organs pop up on mine!

Muuuuhahaha

*i teach anatomy and biology for those who don't know, I'm not searching for packaged organs to keep for myself lol*

Latest posts

Back