All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i always wondered how they knew i was gay.
bowrofl.gif

well now ya do!

Is it creepy that dead cat deals, skeletons and fresh packaged organs pop up on mine!

Muuuuhahaha

*i teach anatomy and biology for those who don't know, I'm not searching for packaged organs to keep for myself lol*
im telling you the more you talk the more tar you are getting

Is it creepy that dead cat deals, skeletons and fresh packaged organs pop up on mine!

Muuuuhahaha

*i teach anatomy and biology for those who don't know, I'm not searching for packaged organs to keep for myself lol*
I swear I need to find a picture of the cat I had to dissect for A&P! We called him Sumo cat!! His skin was so thick and his connective tissue was unreal! I have the pics on my computer somewhere..I'll have to find them and PM them to you

1. we all know you say what you want thats why we love you,
2. lol go make a salad, i usually go make cheesesticks or Buffalo wings. i sound fat
3. i think that all the time. what did i get my self into. but it usually has a way or resolving itself like tonight.

Hahaha I AM fat... hence the salads. :( Mamarazzi says I have to go to worlds next year so I want to look fabulous so when I meet all you fakers you can see that I am, in fact, a supermodel - and not the fluffy mom I've been claiming to be all this time. ;)

I swear I need to find a picture of the cat I had to dissect for A&P! We called him Sumo cat!! His skin was so thick and his connective tissue was unreal! I have the pics on my computer somewhere..I'll have to find them and PM them to you
that is disgusting. they tried to have me do that. and i told them flat out no. i would take a 0 .i love cats to much

Lol I've seen it all. My students found a pack of q-tips in one cats stomach...

I wasn't going to say much re: ztaprincess because I felt like it was a non-issue. But since we're being honest.
I don't understand what the big deal is. If anyone has personally felt attacked by "ztaprincess" as we know her, then I think you're entitled to your opinion. However, I don't feel like anyone has. I think people got a little bored, and decided to go fishing for information. Fact of the matter is if zta was whoadeedle at some point, does this effect your everyday life? If you answered yes, you may need to step away from the boards, and reevaluate your priorities. If you answered no, what's with the fuss?

Hahaha I AM fat... hence the salads. :( Mamarazzi says I have to go to worlds next year so I want to look fabulous so when I meet all you fakers you can see that I am, in fact, a supermodel - and not the fluffy mom I've been claiming to be all this time. ;)
lol you crazy!!! i want to go to worlds and go sit by the fierceeboard section and just listen in hahah

Lmao I have pics of mine too! We put his fur back on like a coat when we were done and he looked like a pimp. :D

Latest posts

Back