All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't going to say much re: ztaprincess because I felt like it was a non-issue. But since we're being honest.
I don't understand what the big deal is. If anyone has personally felt attacked by "ztaprincess" as we know her, then I think you're entitled to your opinion. However, I don't feel like anyone has. I think people got a little bored, and decided to go fishing for information. Fact of the matter is if zta was whoadeedle at some point, does this effect your everyday life? If you answered yes, you may need to step away from the boards, and reevaluate your priorities. If you answered no, what's with the fuss?
all I could think while reading this was "raise your hand if you have been personally victimized by regina george?"

I wasn't going to say much re: ztaprincess because I felt like it was a non-issue. But since we're being honest.
I don't understand what the big deal is. If anyone has personally felt attacked by "ztaprincess" as we know her, then I think you're entitled to your opinion. However, I don't feel like anyone has. I think people got a little bored, and decided to go fishing for information. Fact of the matter is if zta was whoadeedle at some point, does this effect your everyday life? If you answered yes, you may need to step away from the boards, and reevaluate your priorities. If you answered no, what's with the fuss?

Apparently, it's been known for about a year (or more). Not sure why tonight was the night to out her. What happened? We may never know but I'm sure there were reasons.

lol us weirdos are the people who teach the future doctors how to perform operations on humans. And without these cats, we would probably know A LOT less about human anatomy.
i know, but id rather be willfully ignorant about it than seeing a picture of the "crackin"

lol us weirdos are the people who teach the future doctors how to perform operations on humans. And without these cats, we would probably know A LOT less about human anatomy.

What I thought was weird was how many people IN MY A&P CLASS couldn't dissect the cat! Um... If you're in A&P then your major probably has something to do with medical or biology, no? How are you going to work on people if the cat is too gross???

Back