All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

to ease your mind. All of my classes cats are donated by the local shelter and were going to be euthanized no matter what. Also we give them a proper burial :)
okay yeah much better, much much better.

What I thought was weird was how many people IN MY A&P CLASS couldn't dissect the cat! Um... If you're in A&P then your major probably has something to do with medical or biology, no? How are you going to work on people if the cat is too gross???
I always wanted to go into marine biology to study sharks. Then I realized all the biology I would have to take and all the animals I would have to disect and decided that if I had to disect a shark that i couldnt do it. I want to study them alive not dead.

The only proof anyone has given me is that the IP addresses are the same. I find that hard to believe considering some of the stuff I have found out by searching it, including this picture taken from a forum showing that it picks up random IP addresses for the same user.

ok, so now I'm actually going back and attempting to read some of this, but I've already given an explanation about that, obviously proxies...ESPECIALLY on a forum

true but i have been pming zta about her ip and that girl is clueless to everything ip i highly doubt she could create a proxy
I'm getting confused...are you saying zta doesn't know anything about proxies, but her IP address is the same as the other person's everyone's going crazy about?

*edit...I hate being out of the loop and backtracking through threads :confused:

I'm getting confused...are you saying zta doesn't know anything about proxies, but her IP address is the same as the other person's everyone's going crazy about?

*edit...I hate being out of the loop and backtracking through threads :confused:
kinda. i was saying that she couldnt of made a proxy because she barely knows what an ip does

tumblr_ly7z94To9c1rnwr9io2_500.jpg

Back