Favorite Stunts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That stunt that you see in level 4 and 5 where they like go into a show and go but instead of coming back down they like fold in half? its hard to explain and i dont think theres a name for it either but it looks soooo cool

HIGH toe touch baskets, like leg-high-v baskets, but with the flyers head UP. Hard to come across!

And show and go with a hand signal, hands on hips, or something flashy from the flyer, then a waterfall down!<3

- 1 1/4 full up to scale
- Rewinds
- 2-1-1
and clean double downs

:D
Oh yea and stretch to stretch and low to high ticktocks!

anything that shows extreme flexibility is amazing to me and just blows my mind, am a bow and arrow boy scorps that reaches behind the head all the way up love it when they can bend in a bow and arrow, oh i love 360 up, oh and i love when my fliers are super fierce up there in the air and working it out

i will always be in love with maddies 360 ballup tic from cheer extreme and their first stunt this year, absolutely amazing!!

1 1/4 up to scorpion blows my mind. I think Louisville All-Girl did it last year and GT Platinum did it this year.

Coed stunts: Back handspring full up land in one arm stretch, one-armed rewinds, toss lib high full-around is absolutely gorgeous when done right. And any girl that can do a clean and beautiful bow and arrow on a coed stunt. <3

I like to see creative transitions for both coed & all-girl. I also like good (flexible) body positions with a high double down
All-girl: Full-up or rewind immediate (stretch/scorp/over-stretch)
Coed: Side sumi ups, hand-to-hand stunts, full-arounds, ball-up full-up immediate scorp/ anything new & creative

What was the team that did full up, to corkscrew, to scorp (I could have the sequence wrong). It went with the music, "I'm the bomb like tick (full up), tick (corkscrew), boom (scorp)"

What was the team that did full up, to corkscrew, to scorp (I could have the sequence wrong). It went with the music, "I'm the bomb like tick (full up), tick (corkscrew), boom (scorp)"
I know what you're talking about... not CEA Small Seniors 09? Not quite the same, but as close to it as I can think of.... hmm was it a coed team?

Back