All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would definitely not be our worst nightmare. But it would probably be the worst mistake OC could make. OC are on the up..every year they get better. Their junior 4 is one of the best in the country, beating Cali's every comp. except one where they fell. This comment just seems rude and unnecessary. PCMs worst nightmare are people thinking they know anything about the program and evaluating them as such.
Plus, who wants to go to a competition where its PCM, Cheerforce, and Cali? Thats sounds so boring even I wouldn't want to attend.
Just a note, Cali's J4 lost competitions due to stunts falling as well, which happened to be the reason why they lost all but one compeition against them. They had the highest raw score, just the same inconsistent stunt, which ultimately can make you ranked not in the place you would like to be.
With that being said, I agree on the second part. I mean, i love seeing all 3 gyms compete, but if i have to see the same gyms for 8+ hours over and over and over, i might lose it :p

They've been asked for the past month, denied it repeatedly. We're in Allstars, we're not stupid little cheerleaders. We knew it was happening. No point in lying about it to everyone's faces if you ask me. Like, you're wearing one another's bows, because apparently you're only bringing one team to worlds so you're supporting one another?

Uhm, did American burn down? Oh and Power too right?

It's 40-50 on one of the most congested freeways in the country. Have fun and good luck to all.
Andrew im on OC's small all girl...we were not lying to people we found out the same day as the rest of the cheer world but i felt like I knew it might happen but our coaches wouldnt tell us

I got the concept, but it’s still weird...

Sort of like when I heard Victory senior 5's music said "Say My Name" for the first time and just stop and stared at the person next to me. I just wouldn’t take something someone else is known for and try to use it as mine. Especially when they are that close and you attend the same competitions. It’s kind of awkward.

Please dont have the team name be something with a "Z" at the end.

I'm sorry but..Victory stole "say my name"? Really?

We got our music and the sound bite was in it. No one requested it, and I'm almost positive PCM does not have a patent on the phrase. We are not that kind of gym- and I've always liked you FierceinTeal. Why you gotta play like that!

If we wore orange and purple with a big yellow bow.. Then maybe their would be some cause for concern. But "say my name" is a little too generic to claim ownership.

And I am very excited to see what OC and fierce can do. OC always has beautiful execution so I am excited to see them and fierce together!

We got our music and the sound bite was in it. No one requested it, and I'm almost positive PCM does not have a patent on the phrase. We are not that kind of gym- and I've always liked you FierceinTeal. Why you gotta play like that!

If we wore orange and purple with a big yellow bow.. Then maybe their would be some cause for concern. But "say my name" is a little too generic to claim ownership.

And I am very excited to see what OC and fierce can do. OC always has beautiful execution so I am excited to see them and fierce together!
Maybe I don't pay attention but I have never known PCM for 'say my name' to me its an old song phrase.

Just a note, Cali's J4 lost competitions due to stunts falling as well, which happened to be the reason why they lost all but one compeition against them. They had the highest raw score, just the same inconsistent stunt, which ultimately can make you ranked not in the place you would like to be.
With that being said, I agree on the second part. I mean, i love seeing all 3 gyms compete, but if i have to see the same gyms for 8+ hours over and over and over, i might lose it :p

Agreed.. I know California events are turning into "franchise" showcases. It gets boring and repetitive seeing same gyms all the time, even if they are from various locations.

Andrew im on OC's small all girl...we were not lying to people we found out the same day as the rest of the cheer world but i felt like I knew it might happen but our coaches wouldnt tell us

I always have loved me some OC Black=) and it's a bit sad...

PCM doesnt have a patent on that but it was awkward because every PCM has it in their music for every team and we are at the same comps, most of the time. I only remember the sm 5 having it @ VCC so it kinda didnt make sense.

I dont know anything about how music comes but does that happen often wher they put sound bites in without requesting them?

Idk, it's just weird when you have 26 teams with the phrase in a routine. I didn't even notice it. But, the parents of the 500 athletes we have all wearing their "say my name" shirt did. There's no patent on the phrase, but can you imagine if we said "PC freaking Magic"?

Comparing "say my name" to "Cali-freakin-fornia" is a stretch. Can gym b now coin the phrase "who am I?" and Fluff their feathers whenever we hear someone use said sound bite? It seems a stretch.

And I personally picked every song and do all music for victory and YES Sounds like That our music producers put in sound bites that we don't spell out ALL THE TIME- destinys child and missy Elliot are his favorite!

It was not done purposefully or maliciously in any way.

we were equally surprised when we saw all the pcm parents in "Say my Name" shirts-

was it in pcms music last year?

Checked a YouTube- they say it in fantasy's elite- but it's paired with the say my name destinys child song- So IMO not the same.

But honestly- not On Purpose!!

Comparing "say my name" to "Cali-freakin-fornia" is a stretch. Can gym b now coin the phrase "who am I?" and Fluff their feathers whenever we hear someone use said sound bite? It seems a stretch.

And I personally picked every song and do all music for victory and YES Sounds like That our music producers put in sound bites that we don't spell out ALL THE TIME- destinys child and missy Elliot are his favorite!

It was not done purposefully or maliciously in any way.

we were equally surprised when we saw all the pcm parents in "Say my Name" shirts-

was it in pcms music last year?

Checked a YouTube- they say it in fantasy's elite- but it's paired with the say my name destinys child song- So IMO not the same.

But honestly- not On Purpose!!
No one said it was done maliciously...at all.. It was just unexpected!

Latest posts

Back