All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A lot of small gyms have merged in southern California too the past few years :( I don't like it, the gyms become more spread out and far away and we have to drive through traffic for hours... I feel bad for the athletes/families that will need to drive more now and I hate to see the local competition slowly fizzle out. But they seem excited about it so I hope it works out for them

I don't think OC would ever merge, they are too successful. They had 16 teams out of 1 gym location this season and each year they get bigger. Who else in Cali can say that without including their MERGED gym locations??? (maybe I'm wrong, if so sorry) I was under the impression gyms merged because they can't pay their rent or grow their program and they don't want to fold/go under???

OC has done very well over the years with the number of athletes they have but skill wise they still don't compare to Cali or PCM. OC Junior 4 is probably the best team in their gym... I disagree with the merging. Cali merges with programs who are either loosing their gyms or closing down and they're smart they want those athletes. PC and Magic merged I would think because they're both very creative programs and they fit perfectly together, they had innovative choreography from PC and the creativity and difficulty from Magic. They both needed what the other gym had to be successful. JMO

oops... Not really our worst nightmare, the only reason why I would care would be the lack of competition in So Cal.

God I am glad someone gets it. If there is no competition there are no competitions. The more people merge the more cheer dies in California. Without variety competitions will slowly dwindle. Then making it quite expensive to travel a vast distance for all competitions. We have to get away from this gang mentality of gym ownership. Follow the cheer athletics model. 500 bad booty kids out of one location. Build your programs and build your teams. True success takes time it can't be bought. To see how strong a program really is divide their worlds teams by total gyms.

OC has done very well over the years with the number of athletes they have but skill wise they still don't compare to Cali or PCM. OC Junior 4 is probably the best team in their gym... I disagree with the merging. Cali merges with programs who are either loosing their gyms or closing down and they're smart they want those athletes. PC and Magic merged I would think because they're both very creative programs and they fit perfectly together, they had innovative choreography from PC and the creativity and difficulty from Magic. They both needed what the other gym had to be successful. JMO
EXACTLY what I was t-r-y-i-n-g to say...

i like when gyms merge it shakes things up and makes things exciting you never know what gonna happen

my two cp cheer and dance at oc. as far as dance is concerned, i have heard no talk of changing our name. I have never seen a fierce dance team anyway. As for worlds, oc took 6 routines last week-3 cheer and 3 dance.

my two cp cheer and dance at oc. as far as dance is concerned, i have heard no talk of changing our name. I have never seen a fierce dance team anyway. As for worlds, oc took 6 routines last week-3 cheer and 3 dance.

Which is a major feat. Don't understand why you would dilute your success just to get a few places higher which in all honesty both could probably do alone

PCM's worst nightmare would be for Firece / OC to merge with Cali someday. Never say never!!!
It would definitely not be our worst nightmare. But it would probably be the worst mistake OC could make. OC are on the up..every year they get better. Their junior 4 is one of the best in the country, beating Cali's every comp. except one where they fell. This comment just seems rude and unnecessary. PCMs worst nightmare are people thinking they know anything about the program and evaluating them as such.
Plus, who wants to go to a competition where its PCM, Cheerforce, and Cali? Thats sounds so boring even I wouldn't want to attend.

Back