OT Fierce Board Awards 2014 Voting Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All the animals unique to Australia will probably kill you. So my gift for votes will be to attract more sharks to our coast to keep all the deadly animals on our shores (like ALL the venomous spiders and snakes, the drop bears, the kangaroos that will stop your heart with a kick, the wombats that will roll your car, the possum poop that will give you flesh eating ulcers…) YOU'RE WELCOME, FIERCE FRIENDS!
Flesh eating ulcers???

So if the racism thread wins the best catfight do I get a banner for basically starting that one? Lol

So if the racism thread wins the best catfight do I get a banner for basically starting that one? Lol
There was heated discussion in another thread before your post so probably not since that was started first, but IMO it wouldn't be a banner I would be proud of.

oooh thanks for the nomination :kiss: (I didn't vote for myself in my category - I must be growing up...hehe!)

All the animals unique to Australia will probably kill you. So my gift for votes will be to attract more sharks to our coast to keep all the deadly animals on our shores (like ALL the venomous spiders and snakes, the drop bears, the kangaroos that will stop your heart with a kick, the wombats that will roll your car, the possum poop that will give you flesh eating ulcers…) YOU'RE WELCOME, FIERCE FRIENDS!
This is why you are my favorite skittles-puking unicorn

You need a job with the tourist division. You make Australia sound so great!
Australia is actually so lovely, but we all actively participate in a negative PR campaign to ensure that not too many people come here to cuddle our perpetually stoned koalas. We only have enough koalas to comfort a population of 23 million. And a handful of quokkas. What's a quokka, you ask? Google it! I promise it's worth it.

Australia is actually so lovely, but we all actively participate in a negative PR campaign to ensure that not too many people come here to cuddle our perpetually stoned koalas. We only have enough koalas to comfort a population of 23 million. And a handful of quokkas. What's a quokka, you ask? Google it! I promise it's worth it.
The last couple of times when someone on here said "google it" images came up that I can't unsee (but that I want to unsee REALLY badly). That's why I'm afraid to do that... can someone please tell me whether it is okay to google quokka or not?

The last couple of times when someone on here said "google it" images came up that I can't unsee (but that I want to unsee REALLY badly). That's why I'm afraid to do that... can someone please tell me whether it is okay to google quokka or not?
Hahaah that's exactly why I said it. So, are ya feeling lucky?

Hahaah that's exactly why I said it. So, are ya feeling lucky?

I have to admit that I'm not feeling adventurous this morning... and I swear, that if the next ten people who come on here say "oh how cute" and then I google it and this monster-like creature comes up, I will definitely return the favour at a time nobody expects it!

Ahh...I want one.

Back