OT Fierce Board Awards - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ACEDAD shimmied me the other day and I felt like a cheerlebrity for the night. But I think we could throw SharkDad and a couple others into that category as well.

A couple other categories:

Best comeback (as in a user that might've caused a little drama or didn't start out on good terms but has adjusted and become a quality poster and I great addition to the board. Not someone who had a great and sassy response, though those are always appreciated :p )

Poster who we wish would come back to us.... I could name so many
But Sharks don't shimmy.

Well, not sure if you're being serious or not, but for anyone who's never been down this good-intentioned paved road with us, The Fierce Board Awards are an annual event (except 2013,) during which we nominate and vote on our faves.
The categories will be decided and threads will be posted for nominations - this always gets to be funny, since we post "remember when..." and generally derail and laugh and have good times.
These threads lead to the actual poles, which then lead to the declaration of winners and the creative tag line changes to names under avatars.
Voting this year will occur September 1-7.
Thanks for the information - I was just kidding and to be honest, I thought this was just a fun thread. Is this truly a real award?

Back