OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You mean Washington right? I was like there's no way my school is still in this lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah Washington. I've been calling Georgia Washington this whole time because they're so irrelevant and shouldn't be there -_- and plan to keep calling them George Washington until they lose to UConn next Tuesday. I've also been calling Syracuse "Orangers".

And natural order is restored to WBB.

Yeah Washington. I've been calling Georgia Washington this whole time because they're so irrelevant and shouldn't be there -_- and plan to keep calling them George Washington until they lose to UConn next Tuesday. I've also been calling Syracuse "Orangers".

And natural order is restored to WBB.
lol my cousin plays basketball for GWU (on the dude's side though. he's 6'10. I'm 5'4. He stole all the height genes.)

I can't even force myself to care considering that by the NCAA tournament, 5 players would still have been suspended....

But to make it up to Gamecock Nation the WBB should get to play in the Final Four
And ESPN should be forced to concede that we are the real USC and list that team out west as "Southern Cal" from now on. (Because I'm convinced that's where the mix up happened)

Cuse men lost but I can't even be mad. We made it to the second to last round, to the last four teams! Idk man, we had one hell of a run for a team that wasn't supposed to be there ;) still couldn't be any prouder to be a Syracuse native :cloud9: I'm rooting for Villanova to win, they may be our big east rival but I do love them (sorry Maddie Gardner).

ETA: Part of me is glad this is half over for us because I am straight up emotionally exhausted from these games. I dont think ive been able to feel actual feelings since the first round.

Last edited:
Back