OT March Madness 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yep. I'm #TeamUConn.

We're (yep its a "WE") beating Syracuse by no less than 50
I was so opposed to them but now I'm ok with it. Like, they're clearly the best. Let them win one last time and maybe they can fall off after this season when that giant girl graduates. (wishful thinking)

so i caught the last minute of the game.......

and like "damn, nova". i wasnt rooting for either team but im glad nova has a championship win.

That game made up for the lackluster Final 4 games.....and this year's tournament in general

Finally two teams shows up to win a championship

And tonight, we shall see Syracuse get beat like they stole something

I sincerely thank Nova and -UNC for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That game made up for the lackluster Final 4 games.....and this year's tournament in general

Finally two teams shows up to win a championship

And tonight, we shall see Syracuse get beat like they stole something

I sincerely thank Nova and -UNC for that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rolleyes: Lol "lackluster in general"? Clearly we weren't following the same tourney.

Baylor's upset wasn't lackluster.
Michigan's upset wasn't lackluster.
West Virginia's upset wasn't lackluster.
Three of the four number one seeds being knocked out before the final four wasn't lackluster.
ACC's domination wasn't lackluster.
And fan or not, Syracuse's run wasn't lackluster. Their game against Viriginia was not lackluster.

I mean the Final Four games weren't mind blowing but some of the games to get there were pretty darn fun to follow.

Also it's funny how you take issue to the Syracuse player taking a quick jab at your women's team but don't hesitate to throw shade at Syracuse any chance you get. Hey, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I don't know though, kinda hard to find joy in this tourney when you're stuck in The Salty 16™....

shruggie.0.jpg

Anyways, I'm siked for tonight's womens game and cannot wait. Win or lose, I'm wearing my orange proudly. We are so proud of this team :cloud9: And if(when?) UCONN wins, I'll be just as proud since Breanna Stewart graduated from my high school with my brother's class. It'll be a sweet victory for my hometwon no matter what the outcome.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Lol "lackluster in general"? Clearly we weren't following the same tourney.

Baylor's upset wasn't lackluster.
Michigan's upset wasn't lackluster.
West Virginia's upset wasn't lackluster.
Three of the four number one seeds being knocked out before the final four wasn't lackluster.
ACC's domination wasn't lackluster.
And fan or not, Syracuse's run wasn't lackluster. Their game against Viriginia was not lackluster.

I mean the Final Four games weren't mind blowing but some of the games to get there were pretty darn fun to follow.

Also it's funny how you take issue to the Syracuse player taking a quick jab at your women's team but don't hesitate to throw shade at Syracuse any chance you get. Hey, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I don't know though, kinda hard to find joy in this tourney when you're stuck ine Salty 16[emoji769]....

shruggie.0.jpg

Anyways, I'm siked for tonight's womens game and cannot wait. Win or lose, I'm wearing my orange proudly. We are so proud of this team :cloud9: And if(when?) UCONN wins, I'll be just as proud since Breanna Stewart graduated from my high school with my brother's class. It'll be a sweet victory for my hometwon no matter what the outcome.

Girl bye. Get out of your feelings. I said LACKLUSTER FINAL Four games (unless you consider the beating of Oklahoma and Syracuse by such large margins to be nail biters....I don't ), and lackluster in general. As far as I'm concerned the upsets that occurred during this year's tournaments are the same as the upsets that occur in the tournament literally every year. Villanova and UNC played like two teams that deserved to be playing in the final. Their performance made up for every top seeded that fell too early and every Cinderella team that Cupid shuffled on in to the next round only to get stomp the yard on by someone else. Their performance was precisely what a final game should be with two teams that played deservingly start to finish. It was basketball as it sound be played. If you consider one side dominating to be non-lackluster performance then that's you and what entertains you.

And I'm sorry but does the ACC (except for Clemson) not dominate basketball year round. ACC basketball. SEC football (except Carolina this year) so no I don't find the ACC domination particularly impressive, as their dominance is expected..and historically always there.

Also since you want to mix up the men's tournament with the women's.... Please show me where USC's WBB in an interview said anything negative about Syracuse at all, let alone in the same scope of the statement the Day twin made... because you clearly must be referring to them and not me.....

@cheerKT commented on the Day girls comment...and even still she wasn't "salty" about it. I thanked her (the Day girl) for it. I've said that the Day twins are good (although their eyeliner is tragic), I even said that Syracuse was a good team....for whatever that is worth. I even said I was happy for the 4's and 7's still playing.... acknowledging that they will all get beaten by UCONN in the end because THAT is reality. So.... your receipts are off home girl.

UCONN has won every game in this tournament by an avg of 41 points... With wins ranging from 21 to 60 points.... Syracuse will get beat like the stole something just like everyone else this year...not even just this tournament

So. Where's the lie?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also. Don't confuse petty with salty.

Last edited:
Girl bye. Get out of your feelings. I said LACKLUSTER FINAL Four games (unless you consider the beating of Oklahoma and Syracuse by such large margins to be nail biters....I don't ), and lackluster in general. As far as I'm concerned the upsets that occurred during this year's tournaments are the same as the upsets that occur in the tournament literally every year. Villanova and UNC played like two teams that deserved to be playing in the final. Their performance made up for every top seeded that fell too early and every Cinderella team that Cupid shuffled on in to the next round only to get stomp the yard on by someone else. Their performance was precisely what a final game should be with two teams that played deservingly start to finish. It was basketball as it sound be played. If you consider one side dominating to be non-lackluster performance then that's you and what entertains you.

And I'm sorry but does the ACC (except for Clemson) not dominate basketball year round. ACC basketball. SEC football (except Carolina this year) so no I don't find the ACC domination particularly impressive, as their dominance is expected..and historically always there.

Also since you want to mix up the men's tournament with the women's.... Please show me where USC's WBB in an interview said anything negative about Syracuse at all, let alone in the same scope of the statement the Day twin made... because you clearly must be referring to them and not me.....

@cheerKT commented on the Day girls comment. I thanked her (the Day girl) for it. I've said that the Day twins are good (although their eyeliner is tragic), I even said that Syracuse was a good team....for whatever that is worth. I even said I was happy for the 4's and 7's still playing.... acknowledging that they will all get beaten by UCONN in the end because THAT is reality. So.... your receipts are off home girl.

UCONN has won every game in this tournament by an avg of 41 points... With wins ranging from 21 to 60 points.... Syracuse will get beat like the stole something just like everyone else this year...not even just this tournament

So. Where's the lie?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also. Don't confuse petty with salty.

Whew. I can't respond to this. Theres so much switchtracking and it's going to go nowhere... So I'm off to cheer on Syracuse and Stewart :)

You can't respond because you were wrong. And that's fine.

No, I'm not wrong, we're just arguing about the same thing but with slightly different topics. So switchtracking*. It never ends well, which is why I'm not responding.

For example,

Me: I took issue to YOUR reaction to the petty/rude/snarky comment the syracuse player made while YOU also made petty/rude/snarky comments towards other teams.

You: Asked me to provide an example of the SC girls making petty/rude/snarky comments towards Syracuse.

See? Switchtracing. Same topic but slighty different. I commented on your comments and you commented on SC's lack of comments. It wasn't the only place. So that's why I can't respond.

* Switchtracking – otrops.com

"Oh, and also its confidence, which was underlined when Bria Day, who came off the bench this afternoon to grab 10 rebounds and block two shots while spelling her foul-prone twin sister, Briana, in the middle, was asked about South Carolina. "They are pretty good," she said of the Gamecocks, who will be next foes up, on Friday, at 33-1. "But I don't think there's much of a challenge."
Syracuse women's basketball bound for Sioux Falls on merit (where is Sioux Falls?) | syracuse.com

200.gif

Back