All-Star First Time At Nca!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

proudcheermomma

Cheer Parent
Feb 1, 2011
first let me say how excited we all are to be going to Dallas this year. It will be the first time for for our PA gym are there any hints from those of you who have been? I was wondering too if anyone knows how NCA posts Day 1 standings at the venue(no internet on my phone )BTW we are from PA Spirit Explosion, NJ spirit explosion is our sister gym. Pa is bringing 2 teams small junior 3(my kids team) and Small senior 3. NJSE is bringing lg Junior co-ed 3 and of course FAB 5 Lg SR limited Co-ed. Anyway if there is something you think will help me get the most out of the experience let me know. Thanks and looking forward to a great weekend!!!!

I am good friends with a lot of the NJSE parents, so I will be cheering you guys on!!! Good Luck.. This weekend should be a lot of fun!!!

Pretty sure the first day they announce your scores a little while after you go on.
and dont forget first day counts for 20% and second day 80%!!
have fun! we went once & absolutely LOVED it!!

They post the scores on the big screens they have in the halls and the arena. Sometimes it's 30 minutes to an hour before they post the scores. You have to be in that hall/arena that you performed in to see YOUR score. They will then post them outside in the walkway areas on the boards. Good luck and have fun!!!

first let me say how excited we all are to be going to Dallas this year. It will be the first time for for our PA gym are there any hints from those of you who have been? I was wondering too if anyone knows how NCA posts Day 1 standings at the venue(no internet on my phone )BTW we are from PA Spirit Explosion, NJ spirit explosion is our sister gym. Pa is bringing 2 teams small junior 3(my kids team) and Small senior 3. NJSE is bringing lg Junior co-ed 3 and of course FAB 5 Lg SR limited Co-ed. Anyway if there is something you think will help me get the most out of the experience let me know. Thanks and looking forward to a great weekend!!!!

It's my first time, too! We are on NJSE for the first time! It's so fun with our teams together, isn't it? I LOVE the J3 at PA gym. We'll have to find each other. Zoe is on j3 NJ and J5. :)

Good luck to all of your teams! NCA is by far one of the most amazing events in all-star cheerleading. One little thing that I thought was pretty cool is the "freebie" area. :) that's down by the arena.

Love the freebie area...i get to stock up on deodorant and shaving cream
biggrin.png

oh yes the freebie area is awesome!!!!! lots of vendors and fun little things to do :))) also its a GREAT idea to go friday to purchae your wrist band. or you will be standing with a huge crowd on saturday. there may be a line friday but it beats you panicing that you wont make it to see a performance you wanna see :)))

o and the attendents are very stricked on saving seats in the arena. once you get a seat dont leave it lol you dont wanna miss anything in the arena and it gets PACKED in there ! :)))))

o!!!! and my daughter is on Texas Cheer Large limited coed!! so we will be in there at the same time! :))) GOOD LUCK :))) welcome to DALLAS!!!

This will be our first time as well..My daughter is on South Jersey Storm Lg Limited 5. She will also be representing Fancy Face Cheer makeup during the day !! Its gonna be fun helping her change uniforms mid day so she can compete haha !! Love all the tips ..Keep them coming please ?? We are soooo excited to go to Dallas !! And is it really 80% second day? Wow !!

My daughters name is Alexa we will have to get the girls together...so excited
It's my first time, too! We are on NJSE for the first time! It's so fun with our teams together, isn't it? I LOVE the J3 at PA gym. We'll have to find each other. Zoe is on j3 NJ and J5. :)

What time Friday do they start selling wristbands? Also, how much is it for 2 days and do you buy them at the Convention Center. Yep..our first time!
smile.png

Someone earlier said $20 for one day, $35 for the two day..dont know what time they start..

its my first time at nca!! im so nervous!!!

My daughters on "Fire" J3, on the way to practice tonight she said she is really nervous too...lol it will be a big weekend for all...I think all the PA and NJ SE teams are great and will do us proud!!!!R u guys at the same hotel as us?

Back