All-Star First Time At Nca!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The parents on NJSE are so nice - one dad is picking me up at the airport! And he'll have my ticket. So cross your fingers for me! Good luck to all of the teams!!

Im sure you'll get there...it was so nice meeting you the other nite...have a safe flight...if zoe needs anything give her my number I'll be in Dallas by 3

i am really exited to go to dallas for the first time caint wait wanna hait 4 a jacket cuz it is the last year we r going .... our coach wants to try uca or something

first let me say how excited we all are to be going to Dallas this year. It will be the first time for for our PA gym are there any hints from those of you who have been? I was wondering too if anyone knows how NCA posts Day 1 standings at the venue(no internet on my phone )BTW we are from PA Spirit Explosion, NJ spirit explosion is our sister gym. Pa is bringing 2 teams small junior 3(my kids team) and Small senior 3. NJSE is bringing lg Junior co-ed 3 and of course FAB 5 Lg SR limited Co-ed. Anyway if there is something you think will help me get the most out of the experience let me know. Thanks and looking forward to a great weekend!!!!

CJA's large senior 4 and senior 3 are going too ! previously it was only our senior 5 team. I'm super excited !

This will be our first time as well..My daughter is on South Jersey Storm Lg Limited 5. She will also be representing Fancy Face Cheer makeup during the day !! Its gonna be fun helping her change uniforms mid day so she can compete haha !! Love all the tips ..Keep them coming please ?? We are soooo excited to go to Dallas !! And is it really 80% second day? Wow !!

The Varsity Standard of Scoring has changed the scoring break down this year to:
Day 1 = 25% of your final score
Day 2 = 75 % of your final score

2011-2012 Scoring Updates

The Varsity Standard of Scoring has changed the scoring break down this year to:
Day 1 = 25% of your final score
Day 2 = 75 % of your final score

2011-2012 Scoring Update

Was wondering why I had an alert...this is last years thread. But glad they changed it..a little..

Good luck to all the teams competing in Dallas this year. Hoping my gym decides to attend this event in a future year (I have family in the area so I'd get a two-fer -- a good cheer competition & the opportunity to see family I don't see nearly enough!)

Latest posts

Back