All-Star Gssa - Super Six/visalia, Ca 1/24/15-1/24/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

209f82fa44947db8d9d6af24a7a80d06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they didn't put any international teams in super six but they're still eligible for the bids? From GSSA:

We are awarding 2 PD & 4 AL bids tonight.
Eligible: OC Black Smoed VICTORY Black Ops American POWER
Intl: Cheer Gyms FIERCE Sexy Six

So they didn't put any international teams in super six but they're still eligible for the bids? From GSSA:

We are awarding 2 PD & 4 AL bids tonight.
Eligible: OC Black Smoed VICTORY Black Ops American POWER
Intl: Cheer Gyms FIERCE Sexy Six
I was confused about that too.. Are they just going to not give a bid (or bids) to a super six team (or teams)?

If it's the girl I think you're talking about, I'm obsessed with her tumbling. I came across a video of her on karmareturns instagram..she's amazing. I believe she was previously on American Flyers?

Yes she was. She's a sweet sweet kid. My daughter and she have formed a friendship over the last couple of years. I don't want to name her since she's a minor.

So confused also
8aec2de3e2d6d282028aed1e12c7fd32.jpg

So it isn't Super Six but Super Nine [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but the international teams don't have to compete again? so are the "six" just fighting it out for the two paid bids and then the AL's go to anyone they want?

why bother making the kids compete again? just give the bids to whoever you want since that is what's going to happen here anyway.

Yes she was. She's a sweet sweet kid. My daughter and she have formed a friendship over the last couple of years. I don't want to name her since she's a minor.

She appears to be on the lower end of the senior age bracket ( as in probably not in HS yet.) If so, she's got quite a bright future!

She appears to be on the lower end of the senior age bracket ( as in probably not in HS yet.) If so, she's got quite a bright future!

I believe she was a future legend or something like that one year. She extremely talented. Great tumbler.

but the international teams don't have to compete again? so are the "six" just fighting it out for the two paid bids and then the AL's go to anyone they want?

why bother making the kids compete again? just give the bids to whoever you want since that is what's going to happen here anyway.

Why compete at all it is ep discretion? This comp gets more ridiculous with every passing year. Hmm I wonder who will get the paid? It will be a nail biter.

what? :confused: I understood when they had 8 bids to give out that people outside of super six could get them... but if you have a "super six" event and SIX bids to give out they should all get one. this comp is so wacky. i don't know why people still go.

Yup no one ever really understands GSSA , it's one of the reasons for the decline. They LOVE the name Super Six even though it's meaning often changes.

I'm surprised they can still give 2 paid bids

Back