All-Star Gssa - Super Six/visalia, Ca 1/24/15-1/24/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't understand how they can give a bid to a team that didn't perform in the final six? If they weren't good enough to be top six, how are they good enough for a bid(at this particular comp)? That doesn't seem fair to the one team from the final six that missed a bid.

I really don't understand how they can give a bid to a team that didn't perform in the final six? If they weren't good enough to be top six, how are they good enough for a bid(at this particular comp)? That doesn't seem fair to the one team from the final six that missed a bid.
this whole competition seems very unorganized and confusing..

They only allow Sr teams in Super Six, not intl teams

juzlkw.png

still waiting on vid.

Barely over 100 teams. It will be interesting to see how many bids they are allowed to offer next year. On a positive note, results posted with scores immediately after the event. Kudos for that!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back