All-Star Gyms Merging In Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For anyone from Full Out who wants some consistency, Nitros are coming to Frederick, MD. Grand Opening 5/18 and tryouts 5/23. Successful program in Delaware for 10 yrs. So happy to hear they are coming to MD!!! Only about 35 min. from Westminster.
This gym was Nitros at one point and the merger fell through. I highly doubt these athletes are going to go to Nitros after that.

When formerly TNT/formerly Twisters started to merge with ECN, there absolutely was discussion of a possible van/bus coming to pick up some of us.

Additionally, this year Full Out had a 12 year old competing on the International team, and a 21 year old competing on their Senior Restricted 5. And yes, the owner absolutely knew their true ages.

Full Out did not have any teams at Worlds.

I should earn some sort of a FB award for keeping quiet about what happened to me personally at the hands of this gym owner....which goes WAYYYY beyond the normal cheer stuff like fighting about money, teams, waivers, performances, etc. I am not going to go into further details here, I feel like I have hopefully shared enough which should be a warning signal to give one pause. However, I very, very much would like for anyone seriously contemplating joining any organization with this owner's involvement to feel free to contact me personally.

I have compiled a list of people who are willing to share their experiences, also.

My goal is simply for no one to ever get sucked in again.

This gym was Nitros at one point and the merger fell through. I highly doubt these athletes are going to go to Nitros after that.
However, seeing that there has now been 4 outside gyms who have attempted to "merge" with this small gym, none successfully as of yet, leads me to believe the issue has to be with the current owner. It is not a reflection on TNT/Twisters/ECN, it's a reflection on the owner who keeps attempting to merge with other gyms. Good luck to All Pro. Maybe the 4th time is the charm???

Why wouldn't anyone want to come to the Nitros? They are going on their 11th season, which leads me to believe they know what they are doing. The merger fell apart to no fault of the Nitros or the other two that have tried. Full Out has tried merging 3 times before and each time it fell thru, seems to be a pattern with them so I think people need to look at the issues with Full Out not the other gyms that tried previously because they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

I know there have been disagreements in another thread about court record searches and background checks regarding another Maryland gym merge, however, I HIGHLY suggest conducting a search if you choose to get involved with the gym owner in this thread who keeps trying to merge (and the spouse). I am speaking from first hand experience, and truly wish that I had done so myself.

You mean like the Maryland Judiciary Case Search?

Why wouldn't anyone want to come to the Nitros? They are going on their 11th season, which leads me to believe they know what they are doing. The merger fell apart to no fault of the Nitros or the other two that have tried. Full Out has tried merging 3 times before and each time it fell thru, seems to be a pattern with them so I think people need to look at the issues with Full Out not the other gyms that tried previously because they seem to be doing just fine on their own.
The main Nitros location is very successful and has done well. However, if I were an athlete that was a part of a program, then it fell through, I don't know if I would be going back to the program. JMO.

The main Nitros location is very successful and has done well. However, if I were an athlete that was a part of a program, then it fell through, I don't know if I would be going back to the program. JMO.
Would you go to the Twisters? Their merger fell thru also with Full Out. What I am saying is I think the mergers falling apart are more of a reflection on Full Out and not these bigger gyms trying to help them out...just my two cents :)

Would you go to the Twisters? Their merger fell thru also with Full Out. What I am saying is I think the mergers falling apart are more of a reflection on Full Out and not these bigger gyms trying to help them out...just my two cents :)
I'm not saying it's the fault of Nitros.

Back