OT Halloween Traditions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
smirnoff (i think it's them?) makes a caramel flavored vodka. i can't stomach rum so it's a nice alternate and goes well with the apple cider. i usually mix the two, add some cinnamon and chop up some apples and heat it. it's yummy :)
I don't drink alcohol but that sounds delicious.

On another note, I will never understand what possessed Smirnoff to make whipped cream-flavored vodka. That sounds so odd.

I don't have a tradition with my family (since halloween is not that big here), but my team always dress up at practice!

photo-758_542d914bddf2b34223a9435c.jpg

smirnoff (i think it's them?) makes a caramel flavored vodka. i can't stomach rum so it's a nice alternate and goes well with the apple cider. i usually mix the two, add some cinnamon and chop up some apples and heat it. it's yummy :)
Funny thing...I really only like rum and Seagrams. But, not together. lol

I bet a warm, mulled wine would be nice too.

I watch all of the Halloweentown movies at least six times each during October. Those movies, especially the first two, will never get old to me.

I really enjoy those movies too! Those and Hocus Pocus are a must for me to watch during the Halloween season.

I don't drink alcohol but that sounds delicious.

On another note, I will never understand what possessed Smirnoff to make whipped cream-flavored vodka. That sounds so odd.
It's pretty good! It basically tastes like vanilla to me. If you mix it with orange soda it tastes like a creamsicle. Or with coke and it tastes like vanilla coke!

You'd be surprised what vodka flavors are out there. I'm surprised every time I visit the liquor store. One of the best weird ones I've tried was "Loopy", which is Fruit Loop flavored! Still building up to trying to potato flavor I see every time I'm in there, haha

It's pretty good! It basically tastes like vanilla to me. If you mix it with orange soda it tastes like a creamsicle. Or with coke and it tastes like vanilla coke!

You'd be surprised what vodka flavors are out there. I'm surprised every time I visit the liquor store. One of the best weird ones I've tried was "Loopy", which is Fruit Loop flavored! Still building up to trying to potato flavor I see every time I'm in there, haha
Potato vodka isn't potato-flavored. It is a different variety of vodka made from potatoes. Very smooth.

I like the toasted marshmallow flavor. Makes good smores martinis. I also like it to sip straight.

There's this sweet tarts vodka they sell at my local supermarket, my older brother tried it and said it tasted like metal.

Back